Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Char would probably lose some weight if she didn't eat chips every bleeping day of the week

Reactions: 5
Cannot believe he is 23lbs at 6 months!!!:oops:My daughter was 19lbs at her last weigh in with the health visitor at 14 MONTHS!!!

Also STOP CALLING HIM A TODDLER.. he isn’t.. he’s a baby! He can’t even sit up unaided ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I suspect it’s to do with sleep as well considering she seems to get a lot of sleep for a parent! Probably why she stopped breastfeeding too.
She def over fed him milk before she weaned him (early)

Also she says he “rolls all over the place”
I’m sure we would have seen video evidence if this really was the case!
My little one is one in 2 days and he’s 23lb. Plus he was nearly 10lb born!

Reactions: 4
Doesn't she have scales at home she is weighing him on? Don't get me wrong he's a big lad but she's not the brightest blub so would suprise me if she's just can't work the bloody scales correctly!

• Haha
I came here straight away when I seen the post to say…….23 f**king lbs!!!! Wow!
Parker pants looks uncomfortable! Not right at all! 🥴🥲

Reactions: 1
Cannot believe he is 23lbs at 6 months!!!:oops:My daughter was 19lbs at her last weigh in with the health visitor at 14 MONTHS!!!

Also STOP CALLING HIM A TODDLER.. he isn’t.. he’s a baby! He can’t even sit up unaided ffs 🤦‍♀️
He’s the weight of a toddler 🤯 my eldest was 23lb at 18 months old 😬

Doesn't she have scales at home she is weighing him on? Don't get me wrong he's a big lad but she's not the brightest blub so would suprise me if she's just can't work the bloody scales correctly!
I’m sure she sold them after having them about a month.. like she does with everything

Reactions: 1
It is odd that she’s always been so desperate to feed him as much as possible. Would the health visitor still be checking up at this age? I don’t know how these things work but he is going to grow up obese if she doesn’t chill out on the food.

It is odd that she’s always been so desperate to feed him as much as possible. Would the health visitor still be checking up at this age? I don’t know how these things work but he is going to grow up obese if she doesn’t chill out on the food.
It’s depends really. As he was premie I imagine at the start they would have monitored his progress.
Once he’s back to birth weight, meeting his milestones and following his curve then I imagine they will stop visiting.
my baby is 12 weeks and underweight (we have issues) and I have to take her to be weighed every week. So I imagine she isn’t being monitored any more as I imagine the health visitors would see he is over weight/flown off the chart.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.