Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's bleeping joking with that repost about rushing your child to milestones isn't she!? Char can you spell delusional?? No wait don't answer that, I know the answer.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's bleeping joking with that repost about rushing your child to milestones isn't she!? Char can you spell delusional?? No wait don't answer that, I know the answer.
She reads here and that’s her response to the comments saying he’s not sitting up unaided!

Someone needs to message and tell her that no-one will ask Parker if he's been in the NICU either 🙄🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So many questions, where are the bestie neighbours, where are the girls, how many jobs does Charlie have and where are the teeth I'm meant to spot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Yeah, so this is what feeding tube awareness week is actually about...this video makes my heart sing 🥰 but it really does illustrate that it's not about a week in NICU and a few days with an NG tube.

Over weight ones do
My little man is 22lbs at 6 months as well...he's tracked just above the 98th percentile since birth though, breastfed and only started weaning last week so this weight is normal for him 😂 Can't imagine he'll be eating full meals like that for months and months though I have to say 😳

Reactions: 3

Yeah, so this is what feeding tube awareness week is actually about...this video makes my heart sing 🥰 but it really does illustrate that it's not about a week in NICU and a few days with an NG tube.

My little man is 22lbs at 6 months as well...he's tracked just above the 98th percentile since birth though, breastfed and only started weaning last week so this weight is normal for him 😂 Can't imagine he'll be eating full meals like that for months and months though I have to say 😳
That’s the size your baby is meant to be as he’s following his centile line. Parkerpants was premature so should not be the size he is at his age!

Reactions: 2
How can a dog take anything on the chin… ffs she’s a twit
Serious question now. Do dogs have chins? Cos I’ve been thinking about it and I don’t know if they do. It’s one of them stupid questions that will keep me awake. A bit like that ‘if a dog wore jeans’ meme… hahah help

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Char genuinely thinks that’s healthy too. She’s a cheek to call it a salad

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.