Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emslou22

Were huge wine lovers”

First of all how did this ad ever get approved with such an obvious grammatical error at the beginning of the post?! And when has she ever posted anything that would make us believe she actually drinks wine?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get really pissed off on Charlie’s behalf when she has little digs about how much he eats. Her latest reel making another pastry tree and saying ‘they don’t last long in this house’ yeah we know hun, because you’re a greedy fucker and stuffs it all down your neck. Oh and your pastry is still raw 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I'm so pleased that she told us she bought black sacks for rubbish. I've always wondered what she used for her rubbish 🙄

Screenshot_20211218-101415_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Snarkypants

VIP Member
I get really pissed off on Charlie’s behalf when she has little digs about how much he eats. Her latest reel making another pastry tree and saying ‘they don’t last long in this house’ yeah we know hun, because you’re a greedy fucker and stuffs it all down your neck. Oh and your pastry is still raw 👍🏻
She's infuriating, he doesn't stop eating because HE DOESN'T STOP WORKING... TO SUPPORT YOU

Maybe she’s finally realised how crass it is to keep posting Parker pants after all of her ‘if you’re struggling with baby loss, I see you’ posts. But then again she’s that thick I doubt it is that!

spillthetea22

VIP Member
She’s so mundane, talks about THE most boring shit on her stories. Why does she think anyone wants 68 stories on Parker’s sleep pattern?! 😳🙄 I can’t actually follow her, because she’s too annoying, but love a little catch up when I dip in this thread 😂 and no surprise, she’s still boring as fuck!

capriallie

VIP Member
Reno life? What exactly is she renovating at the minute? 🤔
View attachment 974389
Imagine thinking you need to share that with 1000s of people. Don’t even care you have trouble pooing, it’s just not anyones business 🤣🤣 This is the trouble with Instahuns and Charquad, thinking every little thought they have is of such great value it needs to be shared with the world.

• Haha

Emslou22

The outfit post... I'm most baffled by the fact she has trailed her vase of pampas grass down the stairs from her bedroom and into her kitchen and just randomly set it by the cupboard to take a pic? Ya gal is bonkers!
Me too!!!! 🤣🤣 Why does she need it in every picture?!

Also that outfit is not flattering at all! 😳

• Haha

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
God those photos are horrendous! The Bob really doesn’t suit her face shape, she needs some hair covering her forehead. And the angles are awful, the big grin that makes her look like she’s wearing one of those fake teeth dummies.

Also why has she got a tape measure thing at the top of her door, is she getting ready to mark Parker’s height when he reaches 6ft next month????

• Haha