Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t want to sound mean about a baby as it’s not his fault but he’s going to find it hard to get mobile when he’s so big, she’s not doing him any favours shovelling the food and the snacks in.

Reactions: 6

Readread

VIP Member
She doesn’t eat meat now? I’ve just gone through her stories and have counted 54 meals in the last 26 weeks that HAVE MEAT IN. More bloody liesofchar!!!

I’m clearly not very productive WFH 🤣

• Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
View attachment 965910
😂😂😂😂
Surprised there’s no full turkey dinner on there, isn’t that why she started weaning early?
Fucking CRINGE I’m sorry who keeps a list??? He’s sooooooooo well food travelled 🙄 and OBVIOUSLY loved it ALL 😴😴😴

anyone else noticed how much more Charlie appears now? 🧐 hi char, stop being such an insufferable cow

Omg just seen suede hahahahahahaahahahahah

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Who remembers when she went to a funeral a few years back and she added about 10 non relevant hashtags :rolleyes:

• Haha

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
There's no way she'll do it. She couldn't even get halfway through couch to 5k because her knees hurt or something.

I'm going to call it, she'll develop some sort of injury before the day and be so devastated that she can't do it. 🙄

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
She did. I honestly can't understand the logic of wanting to look thick in order to try annoy strangers on a different website.

We're not annoyed Char. We're laughing at you. 🤗

• Haha

Byewiggy

VIP Member
I also just noticed why did she place that fucking woven plant thing next to herself in the 2nd pic?! Then it's gone in the rest 😆

• Haha

Readread

VIP Member
I like how she’s stopped adding “& chips” to every meal. We know you’re still having them Monday-Sunday Char

• Haha

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
That last pic on her story of him in a Santa hat!! 🤣🤣🤣 poor kid looks he’s already fucking fuuuming at being used as a prop for the gram. Poor sod you’ve got years to come 😩

• Haha