Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
2CB2B2D4-4A6C-455F-809A-FE99253B1143.png

An exciting day? Maybe you might want to tell your face and project some of that excitement in to your voice whilst talking about the product hun. Like someone else said, she sounded like she was bored and that it was a chore to be doing it. That’s another company added to the list of companies not to buy from!

• Sick
Reactions: 6

Catherinez

The use of PaRkSy is starting to make me feel sick, like I’m sure parksy himself feels sick after all that food

• Haha

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
On the 6th day of Christmas my true love Parkerpants gave to meeee, six bags of chips and a brand new spelling dictionaryyyyyyyy!

• Haha

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
I don't know why she books the food shopping to arrive that early. It's not like she has a hectic schedule during the day. Unless you count her coffee/cake/chip addiction.

What I've noticed she doesn't eat comfy food like spag bol, meatballs, cottage pie - where you can literally hide a tone of veg in it so it's relatively healthy.
She always opts for fake away shit. And pretends its healthy cos its homemade.
It’s ok because she shoves half a sliced cucumber on the side of her plate

• Haha
Is she for real? Doesn’t have time to make homemade coleslaw because she has a baby? It’s literally grated carrot, chopped onion and cabbage bunged in a bit of mayo. Why does she make out like she doesn’t have time to do anything with a baby? Plenty of parents manage to get things done!

• Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
The picture of the chicken mince on her grid you can see her meal plan board thing. Thursday and Friday contain chips, most likely Monday-Wednesday did too. Fuelling her body with chips 🍟 🤨
I mean I love a potato but not every fucking day

Skye green

Chatty Member
I actually think it’s worrying how much she’s feeding him. I really hope it’s just a phase and he levels out. She just thinks it’s amazing that he’s big because he was premature when actually it’s concerning

Byewiggy

VIP Member
Honestly think she's only interested in using the kid as instagram spam, he's just her prop in every photo she posts for either the useless crap she's spouting or the hallmark gushing drivel.

Fairypop

VIP Member
Not me racing to find my kids’ red books to see their weights 🤣🤣 my eldest was also prem and was 23lbs a month after her 2nd birthday 😬 crikey

• Haha