Lifeofcharlouise #5 Liesofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘In between Charlie’s jobs’ I know if she even had a proper job she’d be on maternity but that just rubs me up the wrong way every time she says it 😅😳

Reactions: 2
Of COURSE the HV goes to Chars house FIRST 🙄😴 seriously is that necessary to say? You aren’t the only one with a preemie/extra needs baby hun

Reactions: 1
She’s so boring. No one cares about your breastfeeding journey 😆
Why is everything a “journey” these days…
My pregnancy JOURNEY
My breastfeeding JOURNEY
My parenting JOURNEY

You haven’t actually travelled anywhere though, have you?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My pregnancy JOURNEY
My breastfeeding JOURNEY
My parenting JOURNEY

Yup, everyone is on a bleeping journey, its called LIFE.

Reactions: 5
1 month old, two weeks at home!!! Stfu! Is she still gonna be counting weeks and days when he is 20?! Give it a bloody rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My pregnancy JOURNEY
My breastfeeding JOURNEY
My parenting JOURNEY

She’s helped Baby Boy Parker journey Earth Side from his time spent orbiting the moon🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks bigger now than she did when she was pregnant. Not surprised with the amount of shite she eats

Reactions: 3
Her Q&A is interesting...i thought she was consultant led.
But funniest thing was someone asking her about the he hospital bag and her naming a couple of things but other wise 'I didn't use much else from my bag'
Well no tit, you packed half your bleeping house!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her Q&A is interesting...i thought she was consultant led.
But funniest thing was someone asking her about the he hospital bag and her naming a couple of things but other wise 'I didn't use much else from my bag'
Well no tit, you packed half your bleeping house!
And to think she got so crappy when people DM'd her to say she had far too much stuff in her bag 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I struggle to believe she was low risk throughout her pregnancy! You’re not normally consultant led if you’re low risk!?

Reactions: 1
It's REALLY annoying me when she calls him "baby boy"

"Just fed baby boy, going to clean before baby boy needs another feed....."

He has a name so use it!!!!

He's been here for one month & she just got a 9am lie in which is unheard of! ....she says the dumbest things.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.