Lifeofcharlouise #5 Liesofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she duck low risk. She kept hinting at an early delivery, she had a consultant led pregnancy and was in an out of the hospital more times than we can count!

Reactions: 7
I don’t get why she says one thing and then another. Like saying her waters broke and then saying they never did. She definitely said and was consultant led!

And also saying she’s found nothing to be a wast that she bought but she doesn’t use the sleepyhead.. surely that’s a waste then hun

Reactions: 2
How an earth do you plan a babies feeds. I’ve clearly been doing it wrong for the last 11 months

Reactions: 4
How an earth do you plan a babies feeds. I’ve clearly been doing it wrong for the last 11 months
To be fair it’s not difficult when I was going out I would get the baby to feed before I went so I didn’t have to do it in public with my first. With my second now I don’t care 😂 plus at that age you know they are pretty much every 2 hours it’s possible

Not a fan btw

To be fair it’s not difficult when I was going out I would get the baby to feed before I went so I didn’t have to do it in public with my first. With my second now I don’t care 😂 plus at that age you know they are pretty much every 2 hours it’s possible

Not a fan btw
I couldn’t plan my day around her feeds at all, she had a routine at night but not in the day, it was more or less every few hours but sometimes it would be more cos she was cold, or just needed comfort and even now some days she has 5 feed, some 2! 🤣

Also,
I think he should have been named baby boy on his birth certificate since she rarely calls him by his name

• Haha
Can someone submit a question to her and ask how many times she can fit 'baby boy' into one sentence 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s going to be a daily countdown until due date now isn’t there 🙈

The biscuits were going to be for her baby shower… miraculously they already knew his birth weight to be printed into the icing ;) More lies

Reactions: 3
She’s so insufferable. She banged on and on about being there for people who’ve had losses etc whilst posting about being pregnant 24/7 and now she’s massively in your face about breastfeeding which again, isn’t possible for everyone

Why is she finding everything such a breeze?! I don't have kids but if I'd just had a baby, the smugness would be too much for me. A bit like Laura Whitmore (who i can't stand even without a baby!)

Reactions: 2
Serious question- does she have any friends? I've got twins (469 weeks earth side) but if my friend was posting pics of their child on the daily or sounding like parenting was the easiest, most natural thing ever, I'd be having a word

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.