Lifeofcharlouise #5 Liesofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely masking some birth trauma. Who can blame her after that?!
Not a fan but I hope people are keeping an eye on her

Reactions: 5
Her birth sounds horrific. Lost loads of blood. LOVED IT THOUGH. 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm surprised she didn't caption that photo 'I LoOk LiKe a MuM nOW' also don't worry char we saw plenty of you and your exposed belly prior to you giving birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Should be 37 weeks 🤪next week Should be 38 weeks and so on. Just another few weeks to go of posts of potential birth dates for darling son Wayne. Could have been 41 weeks, could have been 42 weeks🤪🤪 do people say.......3 weeks earth side. Like when my son was 3 weeks old I used say he was 3 weeks old. If I was saying he was 3 weeks earth side the public health nurse would be worried about me 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Should be 37 weeks 🤪next week Should be 38 weeks and so on. Just another few weeks to go of posts of potential birth dates for darling son Wayne. Could have been 41 weeks, could have been 42 weeks🤪🤪 do people say.......3 weeks earth side. Like when my son was 3 weeks old I used say he was 3 weeks old. If I was saying he was 3 weeks earth side the public health nurse would be worried about me 😄
I should be 85 weeks pregnant but instead my babies been earthside 46 weeks xo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Genuinely never heard anyone say "earth side" until Char came along. Shut the duck up.

• Haha
Genuinely never heard anyone say "earth side" until Char came along. Shut the duck up.
It's not a thing 🤣 What does she think, Baby Boy was orbiting space like a satellite until he decided to make his presence known?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well looking at the size of her at 34 weeks…. I honestly don’t know what she would’ve ended up like if she’d gone on another 6-7 weeks 😱
I'm a bit gutted that we don't get to see how big she would have been at 40 maybe even 42 weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WHY does she not proof read her stories! those drinks are unsweetened & she's bloody put sweetener drinks because she's a moron. Whoever thought she would be a good person to gift to will now be regretting it, prehaps they should check these influences aren't actually illiterate before sending as char char can barely string a sentence 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A6A61D7D-4B14-4DBF-929F-2DA6538FB866.jpeg

Guys, someone else I follow has started using ‘earth side’ 😩 She follows our Char so I’m guessing she’s copying her... what the duck is wrong with people! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
I laughed way too hard at this 😂 i hope you're still updating your insta every week with "bump" pics
Unfortunately I don’t think anyone wanted daily pics of my gunt when there was a baby in there - nevermind now

• Haha
The last photo on her feed from her mums 50th is a pose her and Charlie should be doing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘We always joked he would be here for mums birthday’ and here he is…🧐 #parkergate

• Haha
I have to admit she is glowing! I’m 3months pp and still look like I’ve been dragged through a hedge 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.