Lifeofcharlouise #5 Liesofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ordered by most liked posts on thread 4 and this was the top result, apologies if I haven’t done it right! Thanks to @Eyeseeyou

She had the baby early, baby and mum appear to be fine, the birth almost coincided with Digbys birthday🤔 coincidence? Who knows.
still had to post her 34 week bump update even though she’d already had Parker Thomas/Parker-Thomas, obvs just wanted an excuse to post.

anyone want to add?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ordered by most liked posts on thread 4 and this was the top result, apologies if I haven’t done it right! Thanks to @Eyeseeyou

She had the baby early, baby and mum appear to be fine, the birth almost coincided with Digbys birthday🤔 coincidence? Who knows.
still had to post her 34 week bump update even though she’d already had Parker Thomas/Parker-Thomas, obvs just wanted an excuse to post.

anyone want to add?
Short & sweet! I like it. What else has she actually done apart from be pregnant and have the baby early *manifested*
Thank you!

Reactions: 1

anyone want to add?
How happy she was that the kitchen reno turnt out so well, which is great considering she was banned from Howden's car park.

LOVE the thread title 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Love the thread title, best one yet! Just patiently waiting for the full frontal c-section post to appear....I have a feeling it won't be long wait

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Love the thread title, best one yet! Just patiently waiting for the full frontal c-section post to appear....I have a feeling it won't be long wait
I don’t think she had a c section. I think she had him then she needed emergency surgery. Not sure what it could be for tho

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Digby & baby Wayne will have joint birthday party next year!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really hope both Mum and baby are doing well but I do find the whole situation with her birth very strange. I am pregnant myself at the moment and it hasn’t once crossed my mind that the baby might come early yet it seemed that Char was absolutely fixated by the fact that it would arrive early and then suddenly it was! She hasn’t ever revealed why she had a consultant led pregnancy but that alone speaks volumes because there was obviously an underlying condition that made her pregnancy high risk. All of which makes me think she knew all along there was a very good chance the baby might come early.

Reactions: 11
I really hope both Mum and baby are doing well but I do find the whole situation with her birth very strange. I am pregnant myself at the moment and it hasn’t once crossed my mind that the baby might come early yet it seemed that Char was absolutely fixated by the fact that it would arrive early and then suddenly it was! She hasn’t ever revealed why she had a consultant led pregnancy but that alone speaks volumes because there was obviously an underlying condition that made her pregnancy high risk. All of which makes me think she knew all along there was a very good chance the baby might come early.
And if she did know, you would think that she would try and keep her body as good as possible but no, she ate even more crap than she did before 😡

Reactions: 5
It makes you wonder, doesn’t it? I know a lot of people hope their babies will be early (not premature obviously) but you’re right that she’s been quite fixated on it! My eldest was prem and I wasn’t expecting it at ALL, I was barely ready for her to arrive at 40 weeks! 🤣

Reactions: 2
She did a story about it which disappeared quite quickly, it said something along the lines of “I’m getting messages asking about c section, I didn’t have a c section the surgery was so me”
Oooh interesting I never saw that either! Come on Char we all want a story time 🤣 if you’re on Instagram anyway you may as well tell us all the details while you’re there!! 🤣

Reactions: 1
She’s very quiet 🤫. Did anyone see her Mums comment on her post? She’s too much!

• Wow
She’s very quiet 🤫. Did anyone see her Mums comment on her post? She’s too much!
It's embarrassing! It's of course hard that he has to stay in the baby unit, but it's for his wellbeing and she as his 'Mama' has to put her big girl pants on and crack on with it, heartbreaking is the loss of a child so they need to get their tit together. As her mum it's ok as 'Hell be home soon'😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
'My darling girl'

Poor spelling/grammar and darling son phrase, all inherited from her mum 🙄

Reactions: 2
Maybe she needed to be cut and was taken to surgery to be stitched up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.