Lifeofcharlouise #5 Liesofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is such a pointless complaint but I absolutely despise the phrase ‘washed down with’, she uses it all the time and it makes my teeth itch every time

Reactions: 9
I see our Char is giving us a laugh this morning, making sure she eats her 3 meals a day to make up for hardly eating for 7 months 😉 does she forget she uploads every second of her day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s posted them oats saying they help to increase your supply. That’s really bad information 😐

She talks so much trash. Also why is always wishing time away!? Instead of counting down or checking the days/weeks/hours why doesn't she actually enjoy the moments instead tracking every minute of the hour!!!

Reactions: 3
Good to see she’s tucking in today as I know she lost her appetite for months 🍪 🍦

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is there anything from the ICU ward she’s kept to herself? Poor kid, do people really need to see all that?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.