Lifeofcharlouise #5 Liesofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone catch her saying she was "so excited to start shopping at Aldi" - get a life

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know this has been said before but where the duck has this ā€œEarth sideā€ phrase come from?! The baby/foetus etc has been earth side the moment it came into being. A womb isnā€™t a mystical far off galaxy. That and the ā€œmilk monsterā€ phrase are sickening

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m looking forward to tomorrowā€™s comparison picture with today.

24 hours ago vs. now, hasnā€™t baby boy grown!

Bet he wouldā€™ve started puberty and grown a moustache

šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not really sure why she needed to be in bra & pants in either of those photos!? Also she's flipping terrible at writing 'vs six weeks of loving you' did you not love him when he was moonside then?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So apparently you canā€™t drink when you breastfeed now, who knew Charlotte was such an oracle of totally correct information

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This one is just so odd.......its like she's thinks she's a perfect yummy mummy (which is bull!) Lifestyle something or another. She is painfull to watch but I can't stop watching!! I know its been said before but other women have had babies before, and the earth side count....I myself are now 13,625 days earth side but you don't hear me banging on about it. Shes so smug too.....i mean let me call a spade a spade.....I thought she would struggle big time but she's not at all. Not that I'd wish struggle on anyone but ya know what I mean. Also.....who's looking after the girls these days.....the fox?! šŸ„š

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her account is literally a form of birth control no way am I ending up like her šŸ˜…šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø is that really harsh? Sorry not sorry šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her Mum has probably moved in with her! Sheā€™s very clever about how much she is showing - Sheā€™s only showing the good bits!

Reactions: 3
I know we canā€™t all ā€œlive in fearā€ all the time about Covid but I canā€™t get over how many people sheā€™s visiting/seeing all over the place! Now she has strangers coming round to take casts of the babyā€™s hands and feet?
Especially as he spent the first bit of his life in a NICU!

Reactions: 7
I know we canā€™t all ā€œlive in fearā€ all the time about Covid but I canā€™t get over how many people sheā€™s visiting/seeing all over the place! Now she has strangers coming round to take casts of the babyā€™s hands and feet?
Especially as he spent the first bit of his life in a NICU!
Iā€™ve heard of more people I know with cases of covid since restriction lifted than the whole time in lockdown. We still need to be cautious, especially with a vulnerable baby!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.