Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
856EF5B5-7D76-400C-9A66-53E2CE082455.png

I can’t wait to see what sort of cape her radiator is going to be wearing 😂 Seriously Char, proof read before you hit send yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her Mum is weirdly obsessed with the dog, every single comment on Chars pics are about the bloody dog! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she promised Charlie she wouldn’t upload that picture and she has 😫

So unfair. She would be furious if it was the other way round I’m sure
Exactly! It’s so disrespectful, not how a relationship works and if it’s because he doesn’t want to be on SM she should respect that. Not everyone wants that life.

I can’t believe she promised Charlie she wouldn’t upload that picture and she has 😫
They have such a weird relationship, he works his socks off while she sits at home moaning about him to thousands of people on Instagram, totally disrespecting his wishes and uploading daily selfies of herself. What does he see in her??!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.