Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That latest post 😩 Grammar as bad as ever (to be expected)
‘Incredibly lucky and blessed that you chose me to be your mummy’ This isn’t the first time she’s said this and it has irritated me as much this time as it did the first time.
‘Excited to meet you earth side’ I have no words for this one!
I mean, there’s so much more I could pick apart but, I just don’t have the energy!

Earth side 🤦🏼‍♀️ bleeping hell the baby’s in her tummy - not floating about up in space somewhere waiting to land.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now she’s trying to say that she has to force herself to eat in a morning... yeah ok Char 🙄 Let’s not forget your huge breakfast bowls you’ve been making, pretty sure if you really were having to force yourself to eat, that you’d be making something simple!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now she’s trying to say that she has to force herself to eat in a morning... yeah ok Char 🙄 Let’s not forget your huge breakfast bowls you’ve been making, pretty sure if you really were having to force yourself to eat, that you’d be making something simple!
At this point I am convinced 99% of what she says is absolute BS just for the sake of having something to say. Call her out and she will probs just blame it all on baby brain anyway. Because she's pregnant, do you know that? Not sure if she's mentioned it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘I think my maternal side, is that what it’s called, has come out’ duck me she is CLUELESS! And I still can’t get my head around the fact that neither her or Charlie have never held a baby!

Reactions: 5
I am praying to every single God I can think of that she doesn't end up breastfeeding..... can you imagine the boomerangs we will be subjected to 🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does her mum keep dropping dinner to her? Is she too lazy to even cook now?

That Yorkshire wrap and roast potatoes looked awfully dry 🤢

Reactions: 5
I find these Glossybox AD-PR(LOL) gift stories weird when she doesn’t talk. Just shows the products quickly with no sound 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.