Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine Baby Lil Wayne going off for a sleepover at Nan Nan’s house at a few weeks old so that Char can have her usual 8pm bedtime 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s said a few things about Charlie’s mum giving her presents and the other day going for a walk with her. Hopefully she doesn’t get left out when baby comes because of her mum

Reactions: 1
Is it just me that thinks it’s weird she went for a 4d scan without Charlie? What?! Why?

Reactions: 7
Is it just me that thinks it’s weird she went for a 4d scan without Charlie? What?! Why?
Came on to say this, she is a layabout with absolutely nothing to do all day so why couldn’t she have booked to go at a time when Charlie was at home.

She is so infuriating 😡

I certainly hope the taxpayer doesn’t end up paying for her son to be bought up.

Ermmm she says they made sausage rolls this bank holiday weekend? Does she think this weekend is also a BH or does she refer to last weekend? Must be confusing not working and all that ...

Reactions: 5
She sounds so bored in that advert she’s just posted, sausage rolls look tit too, no wonder she always bought shoo made ones for her graze boxes 😂😂

8BE59A6B-7E09-4F12-8F53-0F444549D8B1.png

Turnt has made an appearance again 😩 fucks sake, thick as mince. And why is she incapable of making a Sunday dinner? She does duck all else so has plenty of time rather than expecting mother to deliver one!

• Haha
Ahhhh “turnt” is sooooo embarrassing 😆😂🙃🤭

#lilwayne #funeraldirectorlife #funereria

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is seriously thick but always trying to sound smart. Bore off Charl

Reactions: 1
ANOTHER bump picture! They’re almost daily now! I’m 19 weeks pregnant myself and I’ve got a very small handful of pictures of my bump progress that I share with my partner. Surely it’s just sheer vanity to keep posting them on Instagram to thousands of people?!

Reactions: 6
ANOTHER bump picture! They’re almost daily now! I’m 19 weeks pregnant myself and I’ve got a very small handful of pictures of my bump progress that I share with my partner. Surely it’s just sheer vanity to keep posting them on Instagram to thousands of people?!
Same 17 weeks preggers and not a single pic of social media.

Reactions: 3
Why does she have to do so many updates, here’s my meal, here’s how much of that meal I ate, like I’m not your mum, don’t you dare start telling me when you’ve tit that meal out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My friend is 24 weeks and compared to Charlotte she hardly look pregnant, but then again she isn't eating for 10 people and probably eating decent food.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.