Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait to see her food content when she's having the kitchen done, McDonalds every night!

Reactions: 1
I have big thighs and they chafe the second I walk when I don’t have trousers on, not everything is because your pregnant! If she’s not been wearing trousers and walking a lot, maybe that’s why 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hahaha wait I’ve just thought. Maybe she means her vag??? I know sometimes that’s a symptom when things ‘swell’ TMI char wouldn’t care about sharing that would she

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Last night in trimester 2 🤦‍♀️
Pretty sure back along in 'T1' (hate that) she was raving about a pregnancy pillow which unless I am mistaken goes between ones legs eliminating the risk of this new phenomenon that is bedtime leg chaffing!?!

Reactions: 5
That latest post 😩 Grammar as bad as ever (to be expected)
‘Incredibly lucky and blessed that you chose me to be your mummy’ This isn’t the first time she’s said this and it has irritated me as much this time as it did the first time.
‘Excited to meet you earth side’ I have no words for this one!
I mean, there’s so much more I could pick apart but, I just don’t have the energy!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.