Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she says the plan was to eat it & throw away the evidence, does anyone think that’s so she could have a second dinner with Charlie?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also - does her mum know Charlie exists or.... poor lad doesn’t get a look in. No wonder he’s down the pub.
I’ve just had a quick browse of her mums insta. Appalling grammar, so can see where Char gets it from. But what’s more disturbing is her calling Char Princess and referring to herself as Nanna to Digby 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She is in for such a shock when this baby comes. "Make the most of sleep before the baby comes" and she's moaning about not being able to sleep in. Maybe that's because you go to bed about 8.30pm Char!! We see her fitbit stats everyday which show she gets nearly 8 hours sleep a day!!

Reactions: 2
I have a feeling her Mum is going to be doing a lot for her and the baby when he’s born. Does her Mum work do we know? Does Charlie have a Mum around- I.e. another Nana for Baby Lil Wayne?

Reactions: 4
I have a feeling her Mum is going to be doing a lot for her and the baby when he’s born. Does her Mum work do we know? Does Charlie have a Mum around- I.e. another Nana for Baby Lil Wayne?
Yes her mum works (or at least I assume she still does) but I agree I can definitely see her mum doing a lot for them!

I hope her mum doesn't help baby wayne with homework, she's even worse than Charlotte for spelling and grammar 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.