Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she read here? Is she doing it on purpose?? I cannot get over how big that bump is 🥴
She has her Tattle notifications set to LOUD 😂 hence the most recent shite boomerang story shes just posted. I wish she actually had the balls to call us out, I'd actually have a little more respect for her if she did!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Howdens cancelling cos it’s not safe for a pregnant woman to go in their carpark? Bullshit Char story. Again.
I just came on to say the same!!! The Howden's man literally did not say that!! It's just another excuse to point out she's up the duff 🙄 as if anyone needs reminding!

Reactions: 3
Howdens cancelling cos it’s not safe for a pregnant woman to go in their carpark? Bullshit Char story. Again.
It doesn’t even make sense! If the car park isn’t safe for Char then it isn’t safe for anyone!! It has nothing to do with her being pregnant at all!

Reactions: 5
Thats not a baby she’s got in there, it’s tit because she’s full of it 😂😂
She’s so great full that her darling son chose her to be his mummy eugh, please pass me the sick bucket 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thats not a baby she’s got in there, it’s tit because she’s full of it 😂😂
She’s so great full that her darling son chose her to be his mummy eugh, please pass me the sick bucket 🤢

“Chose me to be your mummy” that one got me this morning. I am using all my willpower not to message her and explain to her how human conception works. What an absolute idiot. How she still has so many followers is beyond me

• Haha
Do you reckon Howdens thought she was literally due to give birth this week given the size of her bump and thought she may give birth in the carpark 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We actually have a contract with Howdens where I work... should I see if they have any building works going off at her local store? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
85A5C69E-3D46-4F66-B78A-9C9331A2E182.png

Not feeling too sick to stuff yourself on McDonald’s then Char! And stop zooming in and pulling that stupid face, you look a bleep.

• Haha
No sympathy for anyone who orders McDonald’s to be delivered. Everyone knows it needs to be eaten within 5 mins of you getting it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.