Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread makes me howl šŸ˜­ long time lurker but couldnā€™t remain silent any longer. Why is her bump so big!! šŸ„“

Also not sure whether this is right of me to say but given her previous history wouldnā€™t you think she would be more sensitive in regards to all the baby bump/nonsense she posts? She says she has engaged with other people online who have experienced the same sad loss so surely plastering her pregnancy all over her insta is slightly insensitive to those who are struggling to conceive and see her posts? Could just be me but I was very wary of over sharing online when I was pregnant as I was mindful of rubbing it in peopleā€™s faces. Is that just me? I understand she is over the moon (and rightly so!) but maybe she could just bare others not so fortunate in mind?

Anyway this thread has been very enjoyable to read - I unfollowed Char ages ago cause her spelling was unbearable and her content was just shite. Good to know Iā€™m not alone lols
Welcome šŸ„° you are spot on in all you say!

Reactions: 1
Why ANOTHER post cradling her belly. We get it, you're Keith cheggers. bleeping get over it!!

I should unfollow but I like to annoy myself šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ā€œRest of the week itā€™s Mum Bunā€ - Why?! She doesnā€™t work, her baby hasnā€™t been born yet, her Dad and Brother are doing up her house for her, why on earth is she making out she doesnā€™t have time to do her hair the rest of the week?!

And donā€™t get me started on the ā€œbumpā€ pictures! As someone who supposedly ā€œsees other women who have suffered a miscarriageā€ her Instagram feed certainly contradicts that, every other picture is her cradling her bump! Even the clothes she chooses to wear highlight her bump - They couldnā€™t be any tighter!

Reactions: 7
ā€œRest of the week itā€™s Mum Bunā€ - Why?! She doesnā€™t work, her baby hasnā€™t been born yet, her Dad and Brother are doing up her house for her, why on earth is she making out she doesnā€™t have time to do her hair the rest of the week?!

And donā€™t get me started on the ā€œbumpā€ pictures! As someone who supposedly ā€œsees other women who have suffered a miscarriageā€ her Instagram feed certainly contradicts that, every other picture is her cradling her bump! Even the clothes she chooses to wear highlight her bump - They couldnā€™t be any tighter!
I donā€™t understand the whole ā€œrest of the week itā€™s mum bunā€ thing but I think sheā€™s always been like that & made a meal out of being able to do her hair/makeup šŸ™„. Just me who does my makeup & washes my hair hair every day even with two kids? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ doesnā€™t bother me if she doesnā€™t want to wash her hair for the rest of the week, loads of people donā€™t but like you said, donā€™t make out like itā€™s because you donā€™t have time šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
Why does everything have to resort back to her being pregnant, even her hair? Youā€™d think sheā€™s the first woman to ever become pregnant the way she whittles on. We havenā€™t forgot Charlotte donā€™t worry love.

As for constantly posting about being pregnant Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again, itā€™s incredibly insensitive for someone who apparently knows how it feels. Sheā€™s just rubbing it in basically. Give it a rest šŸ˜“

Donā€™t get them boomerang selfies either

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
There are 30+ pictures of her bump on Instagram. She is insufferable.
I feel like we should suffer the bump pics while we have them....because we all know whats coming once darling baby son Wayne arrives and it ain't gonna be pretty!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like we should suffer the bump pics while we have them....because we all know whats coming once darling baby son Wayne arrives and it ain't gonna be pretty!!
It involves her/Charlieā€™s Nanā€™s muumuus, a smug boomerang and food for days oh and a baby šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know itā€™s a battle horrible to say by Char really is going to get a shock when Baby Wayne arrives (having 2 kids myself). She used to not working, faffing on making porridge bowls look pretty with various toppings and going to bed at 7pm. Sheā€™s also said that her baby will be the first baby sheā€™s ever held! Sheā€™s not going to know whatā€™s hit her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know itā€™s a battle horrible to say by Char really is going to get a shock when Baby Wayne arrives (having 2 kids myself). She used to not working, faffing on making porridge bowls look pretty with various toppings and going to bed at 7pm. Sheā€™s also said that her baby will be the first baby sheā€™s ever held! Sheā€™s not going to know whatā€™s hit her.
And weā€™ll see/hear/experience it all through the gram šŸ™ƒšŸ˜‚

And weā€™ll see/hear/experience it all through the gram šŸ™ƒšŸ˜‚
I canā€™t decide whether sheā€™ll be moaning on the gram about how hard it all is or whether sheā€™ll try and make it look like itā€™s all so amazing and sheā€™s so happy and doing so well.... who are we kidding, itā€™s Char, itā€™ll be a moan! I also feel like sheā€™ll be the type who takes the baby to the GP for every little thing.

Reactions: 4
I canā€™t decide whether sheā€™ll be moaning on the gram about how hard it all is or whether sheā€™ll try and make it look like itā€™s all so amazing and sheā€™s so happy and doing so well.... who are we kidding, itā€™s Char, itā€™ll be a moan! I also feel like sheā€™ll be the type who takes the baby to the GP for every little thing.
Itā€™ll be her posting pics with like baby poo all over her but instead of cleaning it up itā€™s a boomerang because itā€™s sooooo relateable/mum life

• Haha
You forgot about 3 hour dog walks too, that ain't gonna happen any more!

Sheā€™ll take the baby to the GP for every little thing, then go onto the gram to ask for other peopleā€™s experiences again as if she doesnā€™t trust the doctor šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
canā€™t wait to see the baby is born announcement post with her & Digby and no sign of Charlie šŸ˜‚ weirdest relationship ever

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m sure the people at Howdens will love her going to visit them with a stinking cold! Itā€™s hardly a necessity, Iā€™m sure she could wait a week or so!

Longtime night feeding lurker here šŸ‘‹

Perhaps if she had a better diet she would fight off the sniffles Charlie so inconsiderately passes on!?!

ANOTHER BUMP PIC :censored:

Honestly, there is no difference to a person posting selfies of themselves continuously, it's all for vanity and to show off.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.