Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6667B485-DD0B-4627-BC39-39DC27CDD10E.png

That post of Martin Compston’s that she’s posted on her stories isn’t even anything to do with Line of Duty so she’s clearly not read it 🙄 she’s such a tool! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Won’t be able to go on here until I’ve watched it’ what a wet wipe it’s not bloody state secrets 🙄
So buzzing for it that she probably won't even be able to stay awake for it and will have to watch it at a later point 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find it a bit disingenuous for her to say she never thought she’d be sharing her miscarriage story with 40k people...the cynic in me says she knew full well she would get engagement/content out of it by talking about it and I know that sounds awful and it must be horrific to lose a baby but that just doesn’t sit right with me

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
534D883C-C768-4F96-8CCD-985FE2CAFA1F.png

I swear the time is getting earlier that she reckons she can’t eat after! She’ll be saying she can’t eat after 8am next 🙄 We all know she’s stuffing her gob full of tit, who’s she trying to kid!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This thread makes me howl 😭 long time lurker but couldn’t remain silent any longer. Why is her bump so big!! 🥴

Also not sure whether this is right of me to say but given her previous history wouldn’t you think she would be more sensitive in regards to all the baby bump/nonsense she posts? She says she has engaged with other people online who have experienced the same sad loss so surely plastering her pregnancy all over her insta is slightly insensitive to those who are struggling to conceive and see her posts? Could just be me but I was very wary of over sharing online when I was pregnant as I was mindful of rubbing it in people’s faces. Is that just me? I understand she is over the moon (and rightly so!) but maybe she could just bare others not so fortunate in mind?

Anyway this thread has been very enjoyable to read - I unfollowed Char ages ago cause her spelling was unbearable and her content was just shite. Good to know I’m not alone lols

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.