Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she queued up at two shops for ages, pregnant and in the middle of a pandemic for gender reveal items 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 god help us all

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she queued up at two shops for ages, pregnant and in the middle of a pandemic for gender reveal items 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 god help us all
And they didn’t even have what she needed. What could she possibly need? It’s either a boy or girl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
After her saying that Charlie didn't want to do a video it seems to me like he would like to keep it private so why can't she? Does she really think everyone is that interested?

Also why is she talking like that? It's like she's in pain or something?

Reactions: 5
After her saying that Charlie didn't want to do a video it seems to me like he would like to keep it private so why can't she? Does she really think everyone is that interested?

Also why is she talking like that? It's like she's in pain or something?
She’s got heartburn.. which isn’t surprising with the shite she eats

Reactions: 5
But she’s scared of catching Covid 🤷🏻‍♀️
And why is she apologising to the people who can’t hear for not doing captions, they’re not going to know Char because they can’t hear you 🤦🏻‍♀️ She gives me the rage so bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t get these big gender reveals AT ALL!!
we had a 16 week scan and they said it was a boy and I rang my mum and told her over the phone, then it was Facebook official and it said it was a boy 🤷🏽‍♀️🙈 don’t get the big bloody deal at all!
It’s 50/50 🙉

Reactions: 9
I don’t get these big gender reveals AT ALL!!
we had a 16 week scan and they said it was a boy and I rang my mum and told her over the phone, then it was Facebook official and it said it was a boy 🤷🏽‍♀️🙈 don’t get the big bloody deal at all!
It’s 50/50 🙉
I totally agree 🤣 I thought about doing a balloon reveal then thought what is the point of this

Reactions: 2
Oh for gods sake why make such a big deal of it just put a fecking 'its a boy/girl' pic up!! Actually cringing for her that she thinks people are not going to be able to get on with their lives until her Amazon order arrives and she can do the big reveal that nobody really cares about.... think she thinks she's Megan Markle the way she's getting on 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh for gods sake why make such a big deal of it just put a fecking 'its a boy/girl' pic up!! Actually cringing for her that she thinks people are not going to be able to get on with their lives until her Amazon order arrives and she can do the big reveal that nobody really cares about.... think she thinks she's Megan Markle the way she's getting on 🤦‍♀️
Don't know how I'm going to cope, I put all my plans on hold for this reveal and now it's been postponed until tomorrow or Monday 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s not bothered about the gender but paid for a private scan to find out the gender 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is going on in the latest video?! So many questions! What are they doing? Why is she wearing a granny nightie? And why is Charlie hardly wearing any clothes?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“I knew I could do this don’t worry guys” .. who’s worrying?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.