Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5A37D4DE-AE8F-4BE9-981B-6F762CC836D4.jpeg

Personally I think it’s bleeping weird. What if she couldn’t have kids or didn’t want them? Also, 7 years ago, bet they’re nice and musty smelling 😂 so dated looking too. Oh & by the way, it’s lives Char not life’s buy a god damn dictionary and thesaurus set before you buy any more baby tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn't she say the other day her nan knitted them when she was pregnant with the baby that she lost?

Does anyone think it was a bit presumptive though 7 years ago baby cardigans were knitted? I mean it's lovely that they have them for the baby but I don't know, I just find it strange.
Especially the coloured ones! I'm all for equality but the purple was obviously knitted for a girl. If she was going to knit anything surely knit gender neutral ones?

Reactions: 2
Being knitted cardigans for future children at the age of 20 is a bit presumptuous

Reactions: 1
Yeah that’s not a baby bump 😳😳 I mean it’s made me feel better I’m 33 weeks and thought I was big but I know now I’m all bump and never looked like that 😂

Reactions: 4
It’s definitely not a baby bump, it’s the result of eating too much shite and doing no exercise.

Reactions: 8
I hate to say it because I actually wouldn't want to upset the girl but she has put on so much weight, and its not baby weight just yet. There is a distinct difference from a baby bump and weight gain and to me this is just weight gain. I can't imagine what size she will be when she is 30+ weeks pregnant if she carries on the way she is going. I don't think she was particularly healthy pre-pregnancy but it does look like her 'I haven't been able to eat' type sayings are not true at all.

And just to add, I really regret using my pregnancy to eat whatever I liked, it took me 9 months of really hard work to get the weight off and that made me feel really awful about myself. If and when I have another baby I will be eating healthy and I will have a more balanced diet.

Reactions: 5
Gutted....really wanted to order one of her graze boxes with items from Asda's

And it's 'to' not 'too'
Screenshot_20210213-144348_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She stopped her graze boxes because she couldn't stand the smell or stand cooking for hours 😂😂😂 is she actually taking the piss! We all know the extent of your graze boxes was cutting up Asdas smart price cakes and opening packets of ready made fudge Char you're not kidding anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently she stopped doing the graze boxes because she couldn’t stand the smell of food due to being pregnant, but she stopped doing them before she even fell pregnant 🤨

She stopped her graze boxes because she couldn't stand the smell or stand cooking for hours 😂😂😂 is she actually taking the piss! We all know the extent of your graze boxes was cutting up Asdas smart price cakes and opening packets of ready made fudge Char you're not kidding anyone
Great minds 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She last posted on her graze with char page on 11 November. She found out she was pregnant 13 December? Come on Char, if you’re going to lie make sure you get it right 🙄 and why did she stop doing her pick n mix bags?
Also, she needs to tell her face that she loved the yoga 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.