Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I can't be arsed with this for the rest of her pregnancy but I can't bring myself to unfollow incase I miss something really funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's the bets she will eat every brownie, every sausage roll and every cheese twist and use "I'm pregnant" as the excuse but still claim she's got no appetite :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What's the bets she will eat every brownie, every sausage roll and every cheese twist and use "I'm pregnant" as the excuse but still claim she's got no appetite :unsure:
"We're going to have 1 of each"
There's like 4 or 5 of each thing in there 😒

Ladies I've been thinking ahead to summer.....Char heavily preggers......cue 25 stories a day of how hot she is and shite boomerangs of her blowing out hot air and sending her straggly bits of hanging hair everywhere. I might unfollow now to save myself the pain

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ladies I've been thinking ahead to summer.....Char heavily preggers......cue 25 stories a day of how hot she is and shite boomerangs of her blowing out hot air and sending her straggly bits of hanging hair everywhere. I might unfollow now to save myself the pain
Laying there with jars of pickles and pickled onions to be the perfect pregnant craving cliche

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I was on the verge of unfollowing cause I couldn’t take the pointless boomerangs anymore and the annoying dog with no boundaries but it’s now got worse 🤦🏼‍♀️ As someone who would love a baby but can’t get pregnant because of infertility I’m finding her too much now...just cause you like curry sauce with your chippy (which is normal btw 🤔) does not mean it’s a craving and you don’t have to pretend or force it like the bloody broccoli 🙃 I feel so sorry for poor charlie...bye char 👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Gutted she didn’t attempt to say petits pois 😂
The way she was going on about the curry sauce... don’t know if it’s because I’m pregnant but it’s a game changer. No Char, it’s not because you’re pregnant, you’ve admitted you’d never tried it before so why would it be because you’re pregnant? If you’d tried it before and hated it but then had it again now you’re preggars and liked it then yeah but that’s not the case is it? You also said you thought it was wrong with fish and chips but loved it. You didn’t have fish 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🔔 🔚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gutted she didn’t attempt to say petits pois 😂
The way she was going on about the curry sauce... don’t know if it’s because I’m pregnant but it’s a game changer. No Char, it’s not because you’re pregnant, you’ve admitted you’d never tried it before so why would it be because you’re pregnant? If you’d tried it before and hated it but then had it again now you’re preggars and liked it then yeah but that’s not the case is it? You also said you thought it was wrong with fish and chips but loved it. You didn’t have fish 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🔔 🔚
I love chip shop curry sauce, must be pregnant 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Heaven forbid any of us has pasta n sauce with broccoli on top with a side of chips and curry sauce. You’d be pregnant with triplets!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s bought so much for so early on! I understand she’s excited, I was the same and did buy some stuff but you have to limit yourself! It’s like she wants to be finished within a month!

Ok welllll that clears up the nan thing. Hi Char, can you clear up the whole purchasing a tit tonne of things so early on now, please?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone think it was a bit presumptive though 7 years ago baby cardigans were knitted? I mean it's lovely that they have them for the baby but I don't know, I just find it strange.

Reactions: 6
Life’s 🤮

I thought maybe she’d bought them on eBay 😂 but then her mum commented

Does anyone think it was a bit presumptive though 7 years ago baby cardigans were knitted? I mean it's lovely that they have them for the baby but I don't know, I just find it strange.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.