Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 401943
This shows she’s 9 weeks + 3 days on yesterday’s scan???
Is that definitely the date? It says VS8000536-21-01-24-6. Obviously 21 could be the year and 01 be January and 24 the day, but they wouldn’t usually be that way round, they’d be 24-01-21, plus what do the other numbers mean? They could mean something else and it’s just a coincidence some of them happen to also appear in yesterday’s date (in a different order)? I don’t know though x
I think it's right. Playing devils advocate I googled the VS8000536 and it showed some random baby scan with the same number.

rQUP5uQq3yilCxAyOmOF3vOcuxcmv3qw_lg.jpg

It's got 19-07-30-11 - further along it's got the date which is 30-07-2019, so the date is the wrong way round, same way as Charlotte's. So she's 9 weeks pregnant. Definitely seems very early but each to their own.

Reactions: 2
I think it's right. Playing devils advocate I googled the VS8000536 and it showed some random baby scan with the same number.

View attachment 402355

It's got 19-07-30-11 - further along it's got the date which is 30-07-2019, so the date is the wrong way round, same way as Charlotte's. So she's 9 weeks pregnant. Definitely seems very early but each to their own.
Good detecting! Weird when she says she went for an early reassurance scan thinking she was around 5/6 weeks, but was surprised to find out she was 9+1 then says there’s been lots of changes between that scan and the current one- lots of changes “in a couple of weeks” but yet the current scan says she’s 9+3, so only 2 days different from 9+1 at first scan. Something weird going on with dates.

Reactions: 1
I don’t have kids but I’m not sure how I’d feel about buying second hand stuff for the first baby? Like yeah your second child can use the stuff from your first but to buy second hand when you don’t know where it’s been? Would worry me

Reactions: 5
I don’t have kids but I’m not sure how I’d feel about buying second hand stuff for the first baby? Like yeah your second child can use the stuff from your first but to buy second hand when you don’t know where it’s been? Would worry me
Buying second hand cots etc is fine but this is why they tell you to buy a brand new mattress. It’s so dangerous it can cause sids. Even though she’s saying ‘it’s brand new’ she doesn’t 100% know this. I’d be buying a new mattress at least. And I also never bought any second hand clothes, it’s just not for me. I personally LOVED going clothes shopping for my son 😍😆

Reactions: 8
Her latest ad for McDonald’s 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her favourite takeaway... can’t say when I think of having a takeaway at the weekend I think of McDonald’s. All McDonald’s is to me is convenient fast food when out shopping (in normal times 😂)

• Haha
Right I'm calling absolute bullshit on her McDonalds ad, there's absolutely no way she's eating carrot sticks instead of chips. Not having it.

I'll never get over her hashtag lilwayne
Every time someone mentions it, it makes me laugh so much :ROFLMAO:

Wow for someone who lost a baby and is now only 9 weeks pregnant, I think she is buying far far too much!
I do not wish it happens at all but what if the worst does happen. Its awful to say but I think she needs to relax abit and just get through the next month until at least 12 weeks.

She also said she’s going find out the sex so why not wait until you know, she’s only going to end up buying the same amount again buy in blue or pink. (Loved the safari animal baby grow though 🙈)

Reactions: 2
I know she likes her second hand buys but personally I would buy a new baby bath and as others have mentioned, mattress cot ect.

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker but I couldn't not comment on her latest stories. I have a rainbow baby and when I was pregnant 2nd time with my twins, I didn't want to buy anything at all until 20 weeks. Even then it was only at 28 weeks where I bought more than nappies, wipes as I was so scared.

I get her baby is already very much loved and I hope everything goes well but personally wouldn't be sharing so soon and also hope she buys a new mattress because even though she's saving money, there's things like that you have to be prepared to part cash with. I'll await to see what car booty she gets the car seat from...

Ewww SURELY she’s going to wash all that second hand stuff, new or not?!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Ewww SURELY she’s going to wash all that second hand stuff, new or not?!
Oh yes, she’ll have it on her to do list along with “wash hair”, “have cup of tea”, “make my bed” and all the other super busy jobs that keep her busy all day long 🤣

• Haha
Oh yes, she’ll have it on her to do list along with “wash hair”, “have cup of tea”, “make my bed” and all the other super busy jobs that keep her busy all day long 🤣
Oh god don't start with those daily lists that took a week to complete 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.