Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s due august isn’t that scan photo showing quite a well formed fetus for the age of it? I’ve always known I was pregnant from very early on and that looks more like a 20wk scan than an early one. Maybe I’m just a cynical old bag
I thought exactly the same thing, the scan pic looks the baby's about ready to come out?!

Reactions: 2
Very happy for her but would have thought she'd have waited a bit more to share the news. I agree with whoever said they would just put 'summer 2021' influencers give out so much detail about their lives and I have no idea why.
And I agree, announcement photo with the dug loool wtf, surely Charlie can be bribed to crack a smile for 5mins. It just reminds me of how centred on themselves a lot of influencers are.

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or is the announcement a little odd just her and the dog no partner
That's just her life though. I'm surprised her and Charlie ever actually had sex to conceive the baby because they seem so distant from each other. She goes to bed at like 8pm whilst he's at work/gym. Before lockdown he would go out every weekend, she would stay at home with the dog and the chickens. He goes to work all day and she just moaps about. Whenever she films him doing his workouts he seems a bit pissed off with her and she finds it funny. It's an odd relationship IMO. She definitely prefers the dog to him.

Also Charlotte, stop trying to convince yourself that the dog is a human, he does not know you're pregnant. Please stop talking shite for once.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she makes her announcement minus Charlie and he makes his announcement minus her and just the dog 🤔🙄😲 such an odd couple

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Is it reeaalllly cynical of me to have doubts over all these baby announcements from influencers recently?

Reactions: 2
Happy for her 💕
It looks like a 12 week scan to me.
I just went on an online due date calendar and it had the option to put in “date of 12 week scan” so I put yesterday, 23rd Jan as date of 12 week scan and it gave 6th August as due date, so the dates seem about right to me.
To be honest if I had a public following I would put something more like “due Summer 2021” just to avoid all the speculation but I don’t see anything untoward in her dates in terms of when she’s announced it.
Only thing could be that she was getting drunk on Zoom with Asdas around Christmas 🤔 But many people do drink in the early stages before realising they’re pregnant and the baby isn’t actually taking anything from you in those early weeks. Or she could’ve been pretending to be drunk as a cover up?
Anyway, congratulations to her.
I’ve been on the Kate Hayes thread for too long 😂 making me suspicious 🕵️‍♂️ KH used someone else’s scan from years before just because she was so desperate to get an announcement out ASAP so nothing like that is out of the realms of reality to me now. So much is staged that I hardly follow any big accounts now as they can’t be trusted

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Does the NHS do 12 week scans? Or would she have to have gone private?
Yes, standard first scan with NHS is 12 weeks. Ones before that (eg 8 weeks) are private, unless you have maybe had a bleed or something like that the NHS might do you an emergency scan to see what’s going on, depending on the circumstances. The 12 week NHS scan is usually when people feel comfortable to announce.

My niece and nephews first scan pictures looked like little blobs that you can barely make out :ROFLMAO: hers is like a fully formed baby. Weird. Must've been all those bread rolls and melting cheese pots she fed the baby at Christmas time :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My niece and nephews first scan pictures looked like little blobs that you can barely make out :ROFLMAO: hers is like a fully formed baby. Weird. Must've been all those bread rolls and melting cheese pots she fed the baby at Christmas time :ROFLMAO:
Maybe your sister/sister-in-law had early private ones. If you google “12 week scan photo” you can see they look pretty similar to hers. For ref: I’m currently 34 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby 😊

Wow Char has gone from 544, 610 and 297 (😬) likes on her last 3 grid posts to over 8,500 on her pregnancy announcement post.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
In all seriousness though, I’m not sure I can cope with 7 months of baby chat. A close friend of mine is documenting everything on her Instagram and ive had to mute her as she seems to think she’s the only person to have a baby.

I’m a Mum btw, and I’m happy for her, I just wish some sacred things were kept a bit more private.

Reactions: 11
In all seriousness though, I’m not sure I can cope with 7 months of baby chat. A close friend of mine is documenting everything on her Instagram and ive had to mute her as she seems to think she’s the only person to have a baby.

I’m a Mum btw, and I’m happy for her, I just wish some sacred things were kept a bit more private.
Well she’s already brought some bits for baby W 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Maybe your sister/sister-in-law had early private ones. If you google “12 week scan photo” you can see they look pretty similar to hers. For ref: I’m currently 34 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby 😊

Wow Char has gone from 544, 610 and 297 (😬) likes on her last 3 grid posts to over 8,500 on her pregnancy announcement post.
wow 😳 that’s an engagement boost if ever I saw one. And no hashtags were used!!!

I knew as soon as she announced the baby news she would be like this

Ugh I hate it when people point at stuff in their stories 😡

I’ve got so much to say regarding her recent stories of what she’s bought but I don’t think I have the energy!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.