Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her story, she's just said she hasn't been on much these past few days? ERMM she's been on all weekend making her self look stupid. She can never remember anything & lies so much 👀🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Then said she only comes on when she has something interesting to say. She never has anything interesting to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Made herself look like a dick with her comment about the tiers when she said I don’t think our tier will change today... no it won’t Char because they’re not being reviewed until Weds. Today was just all about London 🙄

Those questions she’s doing... ‘do you like to cuddle... erm only my dog’
bleeping hell, no wonder Charlie’s always working or out living with that cold fish! She’s such a boring unhinged bastard! She always looks so smug too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Only cos it’s an ad hahah she doesn’t care about being sustainable. She’s all about trends and fads! And will sell her soul for an ad! Farl person.
There's a comment on the new post asking her about the post from a few days ago with all the plastic bottles. 100% she'll sell anything if she's paid

Reactions: 3
Since when does she love a good night out? I have been following her for a couple of years and I don’t remember her going on barely any nights out!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ I'm the poster!! She blocked me 😂😂 I replied to the 'thanks hun'. She didn't like that I found it funny that she said thanks for being called a hypocritic.
Hey char.....I obviously hit a nerve! No hassle though about blocking me, I've screen shots of everything and contacted all the companies directly 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.