Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s not even embarrassed about the fact that she actually rang the Drs to get a Covid test! Has she been living under a rock since March or what? She literally has no Covid symptoms. duck me, the NHS are under enough strain as it is without dicks like her adding to it!

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she’s not even embarrassed about the fact that she actually rang the Drs to get a Covid test! Has she been living under a rock since March or what? She literally has no Covid symptoms. duck me, the NHS are under enough strain as it is without dicks like her adding to it!
Honestly, she should be ashamed. Stupid and wasting people's time.

Reactions: 4
Quickest recovery ever considering she called the GP and enquired about a Covid test but as always her great advice always helps her, this time it was the soup and bread that's made her feel better 🙄

Reactions: 6
But having a runny bum IS a Covid symptom! This is why we all panic bought loo roll remember 🤓
Anyone with half a brain wouldn’t phone their doctors because they’ve had the shits all night and automatically assume they’ve got covid. All she’s done is waste their time talking to her when they could actually be helping people with real issues. She’s such a twit. Grow up Charlotte.

Why is she having such a rich dinner tonight after her stomach issues? Wtf

Last edited:
Anyone with half a brain wouldn’t phone their doctors because they’ve had the shits all night and automatically assume they’ve got covid. All she’s done is waste their time talking to her when they could actually be helping people with real issues. She’s such a twit. Grow up Charlotte.

Why is she having such a rich dinner tonight after her stomach issues? Wtf
literally just thought this about her dinner honestly wtf!

Reactions: 2
Omg she's demented!!!! She's dead behind the eyes, not one brain cell knocking about up there 😳 She reminds me of that Hannah girl that did the Christmas photoshoot in her bikini, absolutely thick as dog shite and work-shy as well!!!!

Reactions: 2
Her dog walks are getting so dramatic lately. Also what's with having a drink half way through a story 😐

Reactions: 3
You’d think given how “unwell” she felt the other day she’d want to eat some plain foods for a few days! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also “enough food to make me feel sick” !!
She’s an absolute moron. I swear she’s getting worse every day. Why is she always so distracted in her stories, it’s frustrating! And what was that story about trying to cross the road with Digby all about, she’s absolutely off her rocker!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know everyone things she reads here, but she really can't! Wtf??? Another "dramatic" tit dog story, fiddling with her hair, poor grammar, not being about to get a sentence out without a pause.... I mean I could go on

Good luck with faux covid in the night love aka the shits from eating crap 😂

Reactions: 3
You’d think given how “unwell” she felt the other day she’d want to eat some plain foods for a few days! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also “enough food to make me feel sick” !!
She’s such a dick, she was sick yesterday due to food and now wants to eat enough food to feel sick?! She’s got issues 😂🙄

I personally think whatever she says on her stories is all for show and none of her bull tit is real. How else would she not be able to keep up with the lies from one day to another? Like did she forget she was poorly the other day from her shite diet? It was a story she fabricated and she’s already forgot. I cba with her. She’s gonna get gout!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.