Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why influencers are tit, just a bunch of wet wipes who can't stand being called out for their actions so they just block people. Instead of her to have an open and honest conversation, she just gets rid of it. Although just based on her Instagram, I'd gather she's way too stupid for any sort of serious conversation. I don't follow her but just have a nosy every now and then and I can't believe the last 4 posts, 3 of them have been ads. What do these brands see in her? She's boring AF.

and yeah she's definitely gotten rid of all the "negative" comments. Just ones kissing her ass on that Naked shop.

Reactions: 7
This is why influencers are tit, just a bunch of wet wipes who can't stand being called out for their actions so they just block people. Instead of her to have an open and honest conversation, she just gets rid of it. Although just based on her Instagram, I'd gather she's way too stupid for any sort of serious conversation. I don't follow her but just have a nosy every now and then and I can't believe the last 4 posts, 3 of them have been ads. What do these brands see in her? She's boring AF.

and yeah she's definitely gotten rid of all the "negative" comments. Just ones kissing her ass on that Naked shop.
Honestly I find it so childish when 'influencers' block people. I'm not one of the lucky ones that have been blocked but it's ridculous

Reactions: 7
Honestly I find it so childish when 'influencers' block people. I'm not one of the lucky ones that have been blocked but it's ridculous
Yes if your happy to take money for ad’s part of the job description should be to deal with the fall out!

Reactions: 5
I know it’s been said 100 times before but she really needs to think about the direction she wants to be heading in and actually consider who she partners with. At this point I don’t believe anything she says anymore.

Reactions: 4
I know it’s been said 100 times before but she really needs to think about the direction she wants to be heading in and actually consider who she partners with. At this point I don’t believe anything she says anymore.
It's just all about the £££ with this lot now 😡

Reactions: 2
Unless it’s a genuine hate / troll comment, it’s absolute bullshit when they delete / block. A difference of opinion, or providing feedback on content is surely fair game? Influencers literally rely on followers, and make money off people engaging with their posts, I feel like the least they can do in return is take feedback on board. Honestly these two bit “influencers” are an absolute joke with zero integrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bet she puts his drinks in a cup. 😂

I notice that the post has been liked 'by' Digby. Jesus Charlotte, you are such a loser.

• Haha
Omg at that coaster 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a bleeping loser.

and girlie girls isn’t annoying one bit 🙄

'Clever baby brother' its his job though and he's not a baby hes a fully grown man?

Also shes so heartbroken at the poor girlie girls 🤮 but not so heartbroken when she's making her sticky lemon chicken and shovelling it down her throat

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So Fitbit are now paying her to advertise the Fitbit Versa 3 now?! How out of touch are they as a company? She sits around on her bum most of the day stuffing her face with cheese and taking the piss out of Charlie for exercising so much! 😡 When will companies realise that paying someone like Char to advertise their product is a complete waste of time!!

Reactions: 10
So Fitbit are now paying her to advertise the Fitbit Versa 3 now?! How out of touch are they as a company? She sits around on her bum most of the day stuffing her face with cheese and taking the piss out of Charlie for exercising so much! 😡 When will companies realise that paying someone like Char to advertise their product is a complete waste of time!!
I was just about to say this!

Does 2 days of exercise and is now advertising a fitbit watch😡

Explains what all the exercise has been about lately she will stop now the ads out

It is so annoying that people like her moan about their fit bits battery dying tagging the company and then get sent a new one to advertise! Why can't they but one like the rest of us!

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe they’ve asked her to advertise 😂 no more Charlie’s gym now that ads out!

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe they’ve asked her to advertise 😂 no more Charlie’s gym now that ads out!
This pisses me off, Fitbit are also using Emily Walters to advertise and she’s the laziest bastard going on insta! I’ve already said on her thread that I won’t be replacing my Fitbit with another when it breaks.

So she finally got her free Fitbit after all the months of complaining about the battery 🙄

I agree with the comments above- why on earth would any brand work with this IG account (McDonalds, Weetabix, Figleaves, Asda, John Lewis, those Skyr yoghurt people, the vegan spa weekend- oh wow so so many #AD when you list them!)

Obviously her choice but it’s a bit odd she doesn’t work any more not even the Graze boxes- just “shoots content” for really bad #ADs and walks the dog/has a few too many vinos for a #AD live event and sings & dances to the camera.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.