Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she finally got her free Fitbit after all the months of complaining about the battery šŸ™„

I agree with the comments above- why on earth would any brand work with this IG account (McDonalds, Weetabix, Figleaves, Asda, John Lewis, those Skyr yoghurt people, the vegan spa weekend- oh wow so so many #AD when you list them!)

Obviously her choice but itā€™s a bit odd she doesnā€™t work any more not even the Graze boxes- just ā€œshoots contentā€ for really bad #ADs and walks the dog/has a few too many vinos for a #AD live event and sings & dances to the camera.
Not forgetting G-U or Goo or whatever it's called :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG Iā€™m so annoyed about this Fitbit ad! Iā€™m so pissed off that a woman who literally does zero exercise has got one for free! What is wrong with brands. Why donā€™t they do their research on who is promoting their product. I feel like contacting them and saying that theyā€™ve alienated an actual paying customer with their choice (I know they wouldnā€™t care lol). Iā€™ve had my Fitbit for a good few years and have been researching which one to upgrade to when it breaks but Iā€™ll think twice now and will look at other options on the market.

Reactions: 4
I get the annoyance about her and fitbit, especially after she was begging for one. I'm believe she probably went to them and asked to partner with them.
However I can see why they chose to partner with her because most people have every good intention of getting a fitbit and using it to stay healthy, but then behave like Char and that's easy cash for Fitbit! I know they stand for fitness etc, but companies also like money, so to me it makes sense.

Do people (i.e. friends and family) not tell her ā€œturntā€ is not a word?!?!?!?!?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do people (i.e. friends and family) not tell her ā€œturntā€ is not a word?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Does she have any friends except her neighbours? Maybe theyā€™re scared to piss her off cos then she wonā€™t hide presents and take their kid to school šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Washed her hair today, wow what an achievement!

Does she have any friends except her neighbours? Maybe theyā€™re scared to piss her off cos then she wonā€™t hide presents and take their kid to school šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
šŸ˜‚ Or she will block them on social media

Reactions: 1
Youā€™d be able to fry chips in my hair if I didnā€™t wash it for a week. I donā€™t feel clean unless my hair is washed šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Also on her fit bit post - she doesnā€™t mention that she complained daily about how rubbish the battery was in her first one, and itā€™s definitely a lie about her forgetting her bank card everywhere she goes as guarantee we would know about it get a 10 page story everytime šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.