Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe her calorie burn in relation to her steps that’s not much at all considering the amount she eats she’s going to balloon in this pregnancy

They've been living in that house for a while and they always seem to do work in the garden and it never looks any different!

Reactions: 7
They've been living in that house for a while and they always seem to do work in the garden and it never looks any different!
and the photo of stuff she said she's going to throw or give away, it all looked like a pile of tit to me 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m calling it now for a ‘bingo’ couple months down the line we’re going to get an announcement from her saying she’s got gestational diabetes. And then we’re going to get 3x daily stories of her pricking her fackin finger for her blood reads ...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New Ad for Tesco and she says she going to start saving her clubcard points for Christmas yet she shops at Asda’s 🤔 she really will advertise anything whether she uses it or not won’t she!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t comment much on these threads but you don’t get GD from eating too much crap. It’s purely down to placenta issues.
Being overweight is a risk factor of course, but many people who are smaller have it too.
I had GD last year and was mortified as I had a healthy diet. Until I found out it was to do with hormones and nothing else

Reactions: 2
New Ad for Tesco and she says she going to start saving her clubcard points for Christmas yet she shops at Asda’s 🤔 she really will advertise anything whether she uses it or not won’t she!
That's another ex SW page that's doing a Tesco ad. Shame on Tesco really as it's embarrassing that they shop at every other supermarket but there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.