Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she needs to go to Asda so often when she has HelloFresh meals?! I don’t go half as often as she does and I eat so much fresh fruit and veg every single day for all my meals. Also, with regards to her portion sizes, she says she needs to sort out her eating yet what she is suggesting she’s going to eat for lunch sounds like a main dinner time meal to me!

Reactions: 4
Thought she was trying not to do food shops as often and her big shop last week would last for ages 😂

Reactions: 3
Charlie is no doubt working every single hour in multiple jobs to pay the mortgage whilst she's sat at home. Surely she could get a part time job and still do instagram, would give Charlie some degree of his life back.

Reactions: 9
Am I going mad or did she not get a part time job a few months back to help someone out? Obviously got bored if she did

Reactions: 7
Am I going mad or did she not get a part time job a few months back to help someone out? Obviously got bored if she did
She did yeah I wonder what happened to that. Then after that she started the graze box “business”

Reactions: 2
Was she not at a kitchen showroom for all of about a month? I feel like the poor lad is permanently out of the house working all hours whilst she is sat on her backside.

She's not right.

She's only just realised that her stories are boring...

• Haha
I always watch stories on mute but I put the sound on today to see if she pronounces it turnt. I definitely heard 'turned' which makes it even worse that she spells it like that.

First she said she’s having chips then she captioned it wedges then she uploaded a photo of a baked potato?! Which is it?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.