Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her latest post, I can’t deal with how she uses was instead of were and come instead of came. Her illiteracy really grinds my gears. Don’t get me wrong, I understand people struggle but when you fancy yourself as an influencer you need to at least fucking try!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Gifted ad for a coat saying it kept her warm all dog walk. Comes home and gets in a bath saying she’s freezing from the dog walk. How is she getting paid to promote these things when she can’t keep up with the lies for even half an hour!? Fml.

• Haha
Completely unrelated to this thread. But this is my closely watched thread. What’s with all the ads on Tattle now!? Started happening the past few days. I’m annoyed :-(

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Name suggestions - bloody hell Char

I've already suggested one and we know you look on here, so i'll say it again - Wayne

• Haha

Eyeseeyou

Chatty Member
Her latest post, I can’t deal with how she uses was instead of were and come instead of came. Her illiteracy really grinds my gears. Don’t get me wrong, I understand people struggle but when you fancy yourself as an influencer you need to at least fucking try!
🙌🙏 💯 this!!!

“They was £2” NO it’s “They were £2” 😆 just looks awful when written let alone speaking like that.

Using “was” instead of “were” is not dyslexia either.

And as for “turnt” ...🙄🤦🏻‍♀️😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Another instagrammer pregnant, another instagrammer making money off a BABY. 😡
I know we only see a snippet of their lives but sometimes I look at them and wonder how the men are talked round into being on insta/having a baby?? Look at Charlie, he literally looks like he’d rather be anywhere else...my man frequently tells me to F off if I ask him to take pics for me for social media 😂

Last edited:

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
It's been less than a week (I think? feels like years) since she announced the pregnancy and I'm already bored to tears.

• Haha

Ck2020

VIP Member
I don’t get these big gender reveals AT ALL!!
we had a 16 week scan and they said it was a boy and I rang my mum and told her over the phone, then it was Facebook official and it said it was a boy 🤷🏽‍♀️🙈 don’t get the big bloody deal at all!
It’s 50/50 🙉

Readread

VIP Member
So she’s been paid to show the shampoo bars which she’s apparently switched to. Is she forgetting that she JUST told everyone that she hadn’t washed her hair in 9 days?

• Haha