Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thebluebean

Gearing up for a massive health kick come January to lose loads of weight and releasing her own DVD. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice in yesterday’s Story that her dog put his face into her cup and then it appeared as tho she was going to continue drinking her tea? 🤮
Yes I thought that too 🤢

Egg stories/posts from 'the girls' are getting boring too. Chickens tend to lay eggs alot so it's nothing exciting or new

Readread

VIP Member
I can't be dealing with people putting their christmas trees up, it's ridiculous. I know 2020 has been shit and is only really getting worse, but I couldn't bare to have my tree up for almost 3 months. They're so messy!

Thebluebean

Someone who writes lists for a living ‘forgot’ their packing up for something we know she would have religiously planned for. Hmmm, not buying it. I reckon Charlie and Digby were always going to visit and bring her a McD’s which is a stones throw from where the bootfair is.

Also, seeing as they live together, why didn’t Charlie just bring her what she left at home??

Last edited:

GossipHun

What happened to this "no spend challenge"?? Only 2 months ago and we know she's defo at least had takeaway and takeaway coffee.

She's so fickle it's unbelievable. Does she think people are as thick as she is that we won't remember anything?!

• Heart

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
Anyone would think Charlie owns a big gym like David Lloyd's or something. Isn't it in a garage?
I thought that too. When it's been shown before it looks like a garage or storage unit with a bit of gym equipment in.

In that case, I also own my own gym. (Spare room with a few dumbbells, kettle bells and a gym mat.)

• Haha

lola_goss

When will she learn that just because she bought an item form a chazza that doesn’t make it a. nice or b. sustainable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Omg. It’s a gifted stay #AD 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Didn’t seem like something she would actually book off her own back and she didn’t seem keen to leave Digby.
Of course it’s a gifted stay 🙄 boils my piss people like her getting gifted stuff like this. I also think it’s in poor taste these so called influencers accepting gifted stays/meals in the current situation.
Don’t get me started on the whole ‘I'm going to miss Digby’ bollocks!

Readread

VIP Member
Omg Charlotte who actually gives a shit. Let’s be honest your fashion sense is abysmal and your house is about as lacklustre as your personality. We just want to hear you mispronounce things.

• Haha

Emslou22

This!!!! This pissed me off. The place is Vegan also, and she clearly is NOT vegan. What a strange collab to offer a gifted stay to someone of Chars calibre 🥱
She’s not even a vegetarian which is at least part way there to being a vegan! The mind boggles!!
It cracked me up that the first thing she did when she got home was have a cuppa with cows milk! 😂

• Haha
I know it’s kind of mean because of the circumstances..but I really want someone to question the hashtags and see if she addresses them? Imagine being on Charlie’s side of the family and seeing those hashtags about your relative on the day of their funeral

I’m shocked but really not that shocked because it’s Charlotte by the amount of cheese she’s going to eat for her dinner tonight? Like mozerella dippers, melting cheese block, garlic bread and pizza..

Thought I had a bad diet but she makes me feel better about it at least 😂

• Haha
Fuck off Char, no one cares about the boring dog stories... and I’m sure the owners were grateful and not was grateful! How about you go and buy yourself a dictionary and thesaurus and come back once you have got a basic grasp of the English language hun.

• Haha

Readread

VIP Member
I like red onion but the amount she gets through in a week is a bit rank. Bet her breath stinks

• Haha

Readread

VIP Member
It's a bit sad when the highlight of her day is dropping someone else's child off at school and taking her dog out a walk. Get a life and a job, Charlotte.

P.s. your "mac" is minging.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

GossipHun

I get so excited for her talking stories and had high hopes for the pronunciation of balenciaga... fucking gutted she didn't get it wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6