Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t have a screenshot but it was a story reply to one of the GU stories and it said “she’s a fucking m o n g” I’m not sure if the person wanted Charl to see it or if they thought they was sending the story & comment to someone else 🙈
I wondered if it was that word. I can’t believe she actually said that I’m not the m**g, you’re the m**g. I know she didn’t say it initially but to mention it then call the person who sent the message it, is disgusting. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t agree with the person sending the message and using that word in the first place but in my opinion she lowered herself to their standards by doing that. It is such an offensive word, she is actually clueless! I bet she thought she was dead clever too biting back like that!

Reactions: 6

Thebluebean

Bought them a while ago Char? Been living on the breadline fashion-wise to pay for them?

Just be honest if you have. In a couple of weeks it will be 'found a pair on Vestaire for £XYZ' when she probably already had them.

She will have 100% got in touch first to ask for the gifted stay, If they were going to offer a gifted stay off their own back (from a marketing point of view) they would not choose someone with 40k ish followers and whos main content is charity shop outfits when there’s so many influencers out there who create great content. I wish influencers had to declare if they asked for the free stuff or were offered it 😂😂
This!!!! This pissed me off. The place is Vegan also, and she clearly is NOT vegan. What a strange collab to offer a gifted stay to someone of Chars calibre 🥱

It’s the too detailed description of ‘put on some weight, your face is bigger and puffier’ that does it for me 🥴😂 who says that lol
It’s when she put at the end bore off mate that did me 🤣 she should take her own advice and bore off herself her written stories are as boring as her talking stories 🙄

• Haha

Fairypop

VIP Member
She’s claimed in the comments she’s dyslexic........
I just saw this too but I don’t remember her ever mentioning it before 🤷🏼‍♀️ I wonder whether she really is dyslexic or whether it’s a good excuse because she keeps getting comments on her spelling/pronunciation. If she is dyslexic, I would have more sympathy for her but when it comes to ads etc I still think they should be checked given that 1) she’s being paid by a company and 2) they’re being seen by a reasonably large audience.

clt1992

Chatty Member
Agree with everyone re the funeral.

She’s just posted a pic of herself a year ago on her story, I can’t believe how much weight she has gained

Readread

VIP Member
She looks a lot nicer in this outfit than she does wearing the shite from the charity shops
1CF4F2D9-0DAE-4CB4-B7AF-36BEE35B2F27.jpeg

Dublife2030

I wish she'd open a seperate page for Digby and leave her own page dog free. The obsession is worrying, the dog is treated better than Charlie. I'm sick of seeing the dog, I followed a human not a dog and all I see is the dog out for walks 3/4 times a day in boomerangs.
It's all very mundane now

GossipHun

How many jeans does one person need?!! She'll have to start wearing multiple pairs at once just to get wear out of them!

More unnecessary charity shop buys 🙄

lola_goss

Her new post oh my god

1) you always eat breakfast
2) turn’t is still not a word even if you put an apostrophe in it
3) it’s their not they’re

how do weetabix approve that absolute tripe 😂 there are probably more mistakes but I cba to go back and look again
That ad is actually shocking. “You know how passionate I am about single use plastic”... so you love it then Char? Does she not understand written comprehension and how that sentence comes across? I actually feel like emailing weetabix and asking how the hell that got approved.
They wouldn’t put out an ad with spelling mistakes and confusing messaging so why is Char doing it on their behalf?! Surely someone can send her a quick email back to say turn’t ISN'T A FUCKING WORD!!!! God half bit influencers like Char literally have the easiest job in the world. Imaging writing that shit and getting paid a couple of grand.

Side note: that outfit is literally a massive adver for weetabix. Why would anyone want it?

• Heart

Readread

VIP Member
Christ you can almost see what she’s been eating for lunch in that outfit 🤮

And those boots look like something a tradesman would wear 😂

• Haha