Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Readread

VIP Member
Come on, which one of you was it? 😂
Whoever it was, you're not wrong :ROFLMAO:

Lifeofcharlouise 2 - 6 bread rolls, all her made up stories are taking their toll

Lifeofcharlouise 2 - Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I really want to know who’s ordering a graze box midweek! It seems so random to me! 😂
She's ridculous. If she wants us to believe people are buying them she should repost the stories from her customers, but she can't because no one is buying them.

9F62A7E7-238A-4244-963C-8D0B155A2AC7.png

“I’ll be okay” Fuck sake, such a martyr Charlotte!
And who needs to put ‘change bed’ ‘wash bedding’ ‘hoover’ and ‘make graze boxes’ on a fucking to do list?!? Pretty worried that you’d forget to make your shitty boxes without writing it down 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

lola_goss

I actually can’t get over the outfit pic. It’s not even necessarily the outfit itself it’s the pose and the face she’s making. Why is she so low down? I feel like that stool is not the one for mirror outfit shots.

• Haha

GossipHun

Waaahhh.... She thought Jordan from I'm a celeb was a bit SCREAMISH at first 🤣🤣🤣fucking hell, I can't cope with her!

Plus she's talking about the fake fat story like its something really serious "so nice to talk to people in a similar situation" shut up you dick!!!

• Haha
She’s also selling all her charity stuff for a profit, she buys most things for 50p each apparently, but everything is £3 on her selling page plus 3.20 postage, if this is why you’re actually buying 20 odd pairs of jeans at least own it char 😂

Thebluebean

I wonder why we never see her roll out pastry when she’s ‘making‘ her sausage rolls ? 🤔
I thought today it was strange that we only ever see the finished product and not how she got there, as that would be content for the page surely? I guess 'undo the jus roll pack' and 'slap on sausage meat or tomato puree' isn't the best way to show her homemade items.

• Haha

lola_goss

Ngl I love a food haul so I actually enjoyed that 😂 IMO she should stick to what she’s good at and that’s food content. When she stopped doing SW but was still cooking from scratch her page was really good.