Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thebluebean

Funny enough, she hasn’t mentioned anything about graze boxes she has to make this weekend. Is that because she has none to make I wonder?! 👀

Reactions: 7

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
The outfit on the giveaway post, WTF! 😂

And on all of the outfit posts, that heavy make up and pursed lips. She looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

• Haha
  • Wow

lola_goss

I love her story 'hauls' so much!! The waffles to have over a coffee 🤣🤣

(See also other grammatical errors)
I was just about to post here and ask what does waffles over a coffee mean 😂
I hate to be that person but you rest stroop waffles over your coffee (balancing on the rim of the mug) so that the caramel in the middle melts. They are sooooo good! So for once, she is right 😂

• Heart

Thebluebean

What is what feels like every influencers obsession with Hello Fresh? She spends all day at home, why can’t she make a menu for the week and buy the ingredients like that? I get it’s great for working families but I really don’t get the obsession loads of people have with it.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Delivering Halloween boxes today 🙄
Haloween boxes

It must be such hard work unpacking food from a supermarket and then putting it into new packaging and claiming it's your own. Also back to back bookings, however no Halloween boxes have been mentioned so how are people buying them?

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
So she has a migraine (again) and is on instagram moaning about it. I don't think that will help, neither will a walk 🙄

Can she rename her page 50pChar... I swear everything she buys is 50p 😂 I’m going to the wrong charity shops clearly!

• Haha

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
That double yolk is a double egg surely 😂 that’s double the white too and covers 2 small slices of toast 🙈 she’s winding me up to much ha
It wouldn't surprise me to find out that Charlotte thinks a 'double yolk' just means having two eggs together. She is THAT thick. 😂

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
'Sort gas/electric providers' - hasn't this been on her daily list for about 3 months now?

Least she has sorted her invoices 😂

She should add 'get a job' to her list too

20200922_075139.jpg

• Haha

Thebluebean

What on Earth?! Casual photo in your bra?! I hate it when people post photos that are clearly not in sync. She may be casually wearing her Slazenger bottoms right now but she certainly doesn’t look like that now as it’s tipping it down where she lives.

Thebluebean

1. Why would you ‘lend’ a friend a pair of £700 shoes?!
2. Why did she do it when she thinks they’d look uncomfortable

What game is she playing at?

I'm going to try one of these lists !

* Have breakfast and shower
* wake up and feed 3 kids
* make packed lunches
* school run
* go to work
* 2pm school pick up
* get snack and do homework with youngest
* 3pm pick up
* snacks and homework with the other 2 kids
* tidy the house
* make dinner
* clean up after dinner
* take eldest to training
* bedtime for kids
* husband home from work so chat about our day
* work admin at home now kids are asleep
* make a mug of tea before bed

🤣🤣 I can't cope, how does anybody write this stuff everyday !

• Haha

Thebluebean

I hope her neighbours are happy to eat a roast with roast tatties whilst looking at her tatties 👀

• Haha