Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chablis1

VIP Member
No photo of the five eggs? Reckon the ‘girls’ have shut up shop and are not laying. 😂

Reactions: 1
Aww, so princess Charlotte didn’t get her bread this morning.
I see there’s a new advert too for dog food, the raw food diet was obviously just another fad.
Replacing her reusable make up wipes because her others wasn’t the best. She’s really suffering with these first world problems isn’t she, the little lamb 😢

Attachments

Chablis1

VIP Member
What is what feels like every influencers obsession with Hello Fresh? She spends all day at home, why can’t she make a menu for the week and buy the ingredients like that? I get it’s great for working families but I really don’t get the obsession loads of people have with it.
Agree. My daughter and her b/f have Hello Fresh one week per month just to give themselves a break.

Readread

VIP Member
There is absolutely zero point in her doing this gym work.
For 1, she's not doing enough cardio to outweigh the amount of food she's in
2. she's not in a calorie deficit
3. she's not lifting heavy enough, she should be able to row heavier than she is bench pressing not use the same dumbbell and the kettlebell she used was tiny.

Chablis1

VIP Member
Ah but she’s on the health kick bandwagon again so she’s only allowed her 3 MASSIVE meals a day plus two snacks which are essentially meals in themselves!

Somehow it honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she was buying eggs from “Asda’s” and putting them in their coop thing 😂😂
Lolling at the ASDA eggs comment. Prob true tho 😂

• Haha
She is such a cunt! What was that stupid grin all about that she did when she said she’d had coffee and cake? She’s fucking demented! And what’s facebay?!? 🤣🤣

• Haha

Heybooboo

VIP Member
It’s so annoying I have to google it then go to page 51 on the first thread to get to this one, such a mission 😂
Yes!! I always think no ones moaned about her for awhile then have to have a search 😂 it says it watching though it’s weird!!

• Haha