Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thebluebean

She will have 100% got in touch first to ask for the gifted stay, If they were going to offer a gifted stay off their own back (from a marketing point of view) they would not choose someone with 40k ish followers and whos main content is charity shop outfits when there’s so many influencers out there who create great content. I wish influencers had to declare if they asked for the free stuff or were offered it 😂😂
I never knew that, thank you :)

Reactions: 1
Cba to go shop to get bread and is bitching about the milk company forgetting her loaf. She probably ordered it for next Saturdays delivery the dozy twat.

It doesn’t matter who wears those vest things... they look bloody awful!!! Why would anyone wear something so unflattering?! Better off with an oversized sweatshirt!

clt1992

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think she’s going away with her neighbour? She might not be but just the fact she’s going away in half term made me think it

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Great tip there Char, buy summer clothes in winter and vice versa. I never would have thought that 🙄. And of course Primark isn't fast fashion LOL

20201001_080132.jpg

JSquared

VIP Member
My sister in law is recovering from a miscarriage, and I think she would give anything to be able to send her baby to school eventually. I believe that her 'constantly' moaning about it on a social media platform is probably not the best way to go about it, not that she is wrong for feeling like it.

I send love to your SIL, I know how gutted she must be. However back to Charlotte, I’m not a fan of her at all but her miscarriage has nothing to do with her moaning.