Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SHEEP

Chatty Member
Not been on this girls profile for ages but why does she look like a different person in her last few grid posts, like her face looks so different?? Is it just me?

Reactions: 1

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
'Obviously I'm no hair..............dresser 😂

Thanks for those tips Char. I'll only wash my hair once a week, I'm sure my work colleagues will love that 😂 also, quite a lot of hairdressers have told me that Tresemme is shit.
If I washed my hair once a week 1. It would stink 2. You could fry chips in it

• Haha

Heybooboo

VIP Member
Also I don’t know why but I find it weird she never actually tags hello fresh in the stories ever!! So many people get paid to promote them surely she wants in on that

GossipHun

I wish she'd open a seperate page for Digby and leave her own page dog free. The obsession is worrying, the dog is treated better than Charlie. I'm sick of seeing the dog, I followed a human not a dog and all I see is the dog out for walks 3/4 times a day in boomerangs.
It's all very mundane now
I think the dog does have its own insta page, she's just ridiculously obsessed by him so he still features heavily!! I agree, sick of seeing the 473663 walks a day!

Chablis1

VIP Member
I thought today it was strange that we only ever see the finished product and not how she got there, as that would be content for the page surely? I guess 'undo the jus roll pack' and 'slap on sausage meat or tomato puree' isn't the best way to show her homemade items.
Lolz 😂

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
Not sure if this has already been mentioned but what happened to the part time job in the stove shop? And has she ever said she’s stopped the graze boxes? Seems odd if she’s avoided mentioning it 🤔

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Not judging her size or shape, each to their own but I think she should concentrate on what she's been eating and drinking lately. Always massive portions of burgers, chips, pizzas ect and drinking alcohol nearly every night:unsure:

Thebluebean

I send love to your SIL, I know how gutted she must be. However back to Charlotte, I’m not a fan of her at all but her miscarriage has nothing to do with her moaning.
Love right back to you too. I just think it’s insensitive how many times she has said it so i’m afraid we aren’t going to agree on this point.

• Heart

Heretoread19

Ngl I can easily only wash my hair once a week, it takes a long time for it to get greasy. But that goes out the window as soon as I do any exercise!

I don’t know why she insists on making out she had more of her hair cut off than she did?! It’s grown a lot in a year regardless, she doesn’t need to lie 😂
I'm the same since the first lockdown. I had to wash it every other day before but now I can go 5 days with some dry shampoo!
I do also use headbands to cover the front too! If I did exercise like she apparently does then I wouldn't get away with 5 days but I'm heavily pregnant so that isn't happening much!

Chablis1

VIP Member
Never posted before, usually just lurk but my god “forgot what it was like to have a slow day”

Really? It’s bizarre to me that she used to have a typical 9-5, 5 days a week job...I’d expect her to have more tact than pretending her days are so busy when there are people who are working their asses off. Also if this is her first slow day in ages, what were all of those “‘first day off’ in ages” days.
Rant over. Sorry her post seriously triggered me 😂
Hello and welcome! I don’t think she mentioned her graze boxes today, either. Business must be slow 💅🏻🙄

Blondejoey1987

No problem 🙂 but I could see her name on your screenshot. I'm not 100% on the rules but I think that's fine

Her 'body positivity' posts are even worse than Charlottes 🙈
Ok you are my new fav tattle buddy ! Aren’t they horrendous ? Please please tell me she isn’t a size 14 never mind a 12??