Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipHun

She’s having a look through her wardrobe to see if anything doesn’t fit or there’s anything she won’t wear. So basically everything in your wardrobe then? We all know you only wear leggings, flip flops and that fucking ‘mac’coat 🤢
Don't forget the hideous sock biker boots 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Thebluebean

So when she said the other day that Charlie’s got a gym, that would be a home gym then yeah?!? Why make out like it was some big deal 🙄
Back on the fitness bandwagon again I see, obviously not in an ‘embracing the way you look’ mood today then.
Yeah its in a garage somewhere away from their home I think as their house doesn't have one attached.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Says a lot that there’s nothing written in that diary.
Also... looking at her grid now and it’s just pics of her with the same pose - not interesting at all. I still think she’s pushing for a collab with a fashion brand.
Obviously would have to be a good fashion brand, no fast fashion :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Readread

VIP Member
Why has she got pots of chocolate chips in with the desserts? Why not pots of Nutella or something?

Thebluebean

How are cocktail sausages and mini savoury eggs vegetarian? And why does she always say ‘we’ created this etc... she’s a one man band, it’s ‘I’ created this!

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
My hair goes greasy the next day so I dry shampoo the day after I wash it, sometimes if I'm lucky I can get 2 days and then dry shampoo 😂

I actually hate washing my hair as I've got really thick curly hair and it takes ages to straighten - god Char would hate me, washing it more than once and using straighteners lol

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
i get the impression something happened and she’s just given up and is now marketing it as oh this is me being real when actually you just look grotty

• Haha

Chablis1

VIP Member
More dog walk drama. Probably over dramatised as usual. The way she talks it's as if shes the only dog owner to ever have existed. By the sounds of it that dog gets around 4 hours of walking a day. I have a lab who's still fairly young and full of life and she has on an average day 1and a half to 2 hours of walking a day. Only more on a special occasion. I wonder if Char tells us shes walking digby so much to show off but actually he gets a lot less
Must admit I’ve often wondered that. All that walking and the gym today 🙄

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Too over protective of the dog 100%. I get as a pet owner too love them and have a duty of care but she’s OTT with it. But the what isn’t she OTT with...

lola_goss

It’s so annoying I have to google it then go to page 51 on the first thread to get to this one, such a mission 😂
This thread always disappears for me and I used to do this but then I figured out if you click on the three lines in the top left and go to ‘threads with your posts’ it’s there 😊

Chablis1

VIP Member
Wow thanks for the informative update on your bank statements and getting a bag out the loft. Zzzzz
I had to stop listening to her latest Story. I really didn’t need to know that she was going to have to buy some ear cleaning stuff for Digby 🤮