Lifeofcharlouise #11 Endless boot fair tat, Charlie left the chat, you don't have to post reels twice you tw..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is ā€œthe first hair wash of the weekā€ so remarkable that it needs its own reference on her week in pictures? Weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know we don't know the ins and outs but at a glance, it doesn't seem like Parker is with Charlie much.

I know we don't know the ins and outs but at a glance, it doesn't seem like Parker is with Charlie much.
I think she doesnā€™t show it. Certainly when they first split he was there all the time usually the middle of the day for a couple of hours when she happened to go out. I think it doesnā€™t fit with her single mama narrative so she doesnā€™t mention Charlie being with Parker at all

Reactions: 4
Ahh that's fair. Just noticed he was with Char last night, as she posted about him being in bed. Then at about 3pm today, she said he's home. Maybe he does a few hours here and there rather than overnight/ full weekends.

Ahh that's fair. Just noticed he was with Char last night, as she posted about him being in bed. Then at about 3pm today, she said he's home. Maybe he does a few hours here and there rather than overnight/ full weekends.
Probably doesnā€™t have the time to have him full weekends etc as I expect he still has his ten jobs on the go since heā€™s probably paying for the mortgage still, chars charity shop bargains and then wherever heā€™s living now himself šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah the man has to work to provide for the kid and her to live in that house! No way does she contribute anything financially, I bet thatā€™s why he binned her off

Reactions: 5
Life of an independent mum? Char u are NOT independant no matter how nuxh you want this label to fit because it helps your insta numbers, u constantly have your mum with you, ypur kid goes nursery and ur ex has the kid when u allow him, she really wouldnt know what to do if she didnt have that support lol

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Life of an independent mum? Char u are NOT independant no matter how nuxh you want this label to fit because it helps your insta numbers, u constantly have your mum with you, ypur kid goes nursery and ur ex has the kid when u allow him, she really wouldnt know what to do if she didnt have that support lol
Her mum basically lives with her. She has no clue at all

Reactions: 3
Life of an independent mum!! She is deluded. Who watches Parker whilst she goes for a run?

also nothing she does in that video looks natural - all forced for the sake of instagram šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 8
Life of an independent mum!! She is deluded. Who watches Parker whilst she goes for a run?

also nothing she does in that video looks natural - all forced for the sake of instagram šŸ¤¢
What do you mean? I always set up a camera by my stairs, get naked and into a towel to go upstairs to my shower itā€™s totally normal šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Showing her child getting dressed/in the bath/in a towel. She needs to get in the bin. When will the ā€˜influencersā€™ learn?!

Reactions: 3
I just canā€™t with the coming in the house, sorting up the camera to then go back out of the house to re-enter to take your coat off šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s bleeping nuts!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if he doesn't spend nights away from "home" at his Dads new house as he is clearly on the spectrum so it might be too much for him just yet.... the Co parenting diaries are yet to come with this one šŸ¤¢

As a childless person, I've no idea how payments work/ what you have to provide but Charlie must be giving her a lot to keep her in that house. Surely she doesn't make much from the odd ad for Quorn....

Reactions: 2