Lifeofcharlouise #11 Endless boot fair tat, Charlie left the chat, you don't have to post reels twice you tw..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe it’s something to do with the govt/NHS are now helping women acknowledge their losses with a certificate, I think it’s the one she had just before Parker, not a more recent one

Reactions: 1
Having had 4 losses myself, I cannot for the life of me understand why someone needs a certificate. More so cannot understand why someone needs to post it on Instagram.

each to their own, but I don’t need a bit of paper to tell me a life existed.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Having had 4 losses myself, I cannot for the life of me understand why someone needs a certificate. More so cannot understand why someone needs to post it on Instagram.

each to their own, but I don’t need a bit of paper to tell me a life existed.
I think each to their own. I wouldn’t get a certificate for my previous losses personally and if I did, I wouldn’t post it on social media for attention.

Reactions: 1
I think each to their own. I wouldn’t get a certificate for my previous losses personally and if I did, I wouldn’t post it on social media for attention.
This. She has to remind everyone she lost a pregnancy, same as she has to remind everyone porker was in NICU

Reactions: 3
I don’t get it.
had 2 losses before my 2nd son arrived who passed at a couple of days old. It was bad enough getting his death certificate when he should have been 4 days old I don’t need one for other children I’ve lost too.

Its all for the gram what a sad existence that you need that to get engagement from people

Sorry but letting your child jump on a trampoline with a stick in his hand. Even if it is an ice lolly he could still fall on it wrong. Nah love, sort yourself out

Reactions: 4
Ffs give it a rest Char!! And you always talk about how hard it is on your own 🥱

IMG_7081.png

Posts an ad at 5pm that says good morning… now I know that ads have to be pre recorded and sent off for approval yada yada yada, BUT she would have known what time it needed posting. FFS Char, you had ONE job!

• Haha