Lifeofcharlouise #11 Endless boot fair tat, Charlie left the chat, you don't have to post reels twice you tw..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has Parker every time she goes for a run? I live with my husband and I still wouldn’t be able to go out on my own as often as she does due to us both having work commitments, him working away etc. Genuinely baffled by this!

Who has Parker every time she goes for a run? I live with my husband and I still wouldn’t be able to go out on my own as often as she does due to us both having work commitments, him working away etc. Genuinely baffled by this!
NanNan probably, it seems like she's permanently at the house now anyway 🙄

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2839987
Says the girl who is always with her mum or grandad Nan 🙄
She's not on her own as she doesn't pay all the bills. She's a single WOMAN NOT a single MOTHER because Charlie still has Parker and PAYS for things. Idvlove yo see her needing to do a real job every day and half her wages pay for childcare. Needing to fount the pennies because she has no support from the dad. THAT'S doing it on your own.

Reactions: 5
She's not on her own as she doesn't pay all the bills. She's a single WOMAN NOT a single MOTHER because Charlie still has Parker and PAYS for things. Idvlove yo see her needing to do a real job every day and half her wages pay for childcare. Needing to fount the pennies because she has no support from the dad. THAT'S doing it on your own.
Sorry to me rail but what am I? I always thought I was a single mum, there dad doesn’t have either of me kids just pops in once a week for 20 mins but he pays me CMS. I feel a single mum 😅

Sorry to me rail but what am I? I always thought I was a single mum, there dad doesn’t have either of me kids just pops in once a week for 20 mins but he pays me CMS. I feel a single mum 😅
It’s been clear from Charlie’s instagram that he regularly has Parker which sounds like the key difference here. From what you’ve said you are a single mum, Charlotte isn’t

Reactions: 3
Is porker autistic?!?? Or is this another attempt at being a relatable insta hun.

Does anyone find the filming yourself crying unbearable 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ just makes me cringe that char is probably thinking of content for later when doing it
I can say I never responded to my friends with crying videos…. Who does that unless your just an attention seeker

Looks like she's got a coach/ PT type thing, fair play, she's definitely lost weight.

Reactions: 3
I was looking at pics of her this time last year and she’s lost a hell of a lot of weight. Heartbreak diet has worked for her.

Parker is his daddy’s double!

Feel like she posts a lot less atm!
Sad about the breakup but maybe this is what she needs, less time on social media and more time in the real world being an adult with adult problems like childcare and bills
of course she might be playing the long game and is planning a full return to social media when she’s lost some more weight etc