Lifeofcharlouise #11 Endless boot fair tat, Charlie left the chat, you don't have to post reels twice you tw..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe this 30 year old woman just admitted to everyone that she doesn't know her shapes. You couldn't waterboard that out of me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her recent stories about low carbon lent are painful. Why does she find it so difficult to talk?

• Haha
IMG_6312.jpeg

bleeping turnt!!! How many times Char, turnt is not a word!! And what does ‘thanking my delivery for substituting white for milk but still turnt out delicious’ even mean?? Why are all these instacunts so bleeping illiterate??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know everything she buys is allegedly secondhand but how does she afford to buy SO much shite all the time?!

Reactions: 2
She does look like she’s lost weight in certain pics. But someone needs to tell her she’s basically walking fast and doesn’t need to eat more 😂

• Haha
IMG_6412.jpeg

Her mouth gives me the actual ick 🤢
---
What has she done to Porkers fringe? It looks like it’s been cut with a bleeping protractor as a guide!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5