Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
For a paid for ad, I'd have expected her to make an effort. She could have washed her hair or put on a bit of makeup. Or maybe a better outfit!

Reactions: 3

starper

Loses a few pounds and suddenly eye fucking herself at every chance she gets. I wonder what Charlie thinks 😂

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Guys I’m back. And I’m HAVING A BABY!!! I’m at risk of preterm but if any of you find out who I am and I become an insufferable preemie mom like Char - I give you permission to hunt me down and slap us one
Congrats! Make sure to start raiding the charity shops now for tat and buying books the baby will never read x

• Haha
  • Heart

starper

Hate to bash a parent but I don't think I could leave my young child(ren) for nearly 10 days to go on holiday (as much as I'd like the thought of it!)
as a separated parent, sometimes you don’t have much choice but to be away from your child. It rips you in half so keeping busy is the only option. I’m confident she will have missed it as I know it kills me when my son is away from me with his dad.

I don’t and wouldn’t defend her but I see no issue with her taking a holiday. Who knows where porker is? But his dad might have taken him away.

Alexlilz

I can't believe this 30 year old woman just admitted to everyone that she doesn't know her shapes. You couldn't waterboard that out of me.

• Haha

JSquared

VIP Member
Showing her child getting dressed/in the bath/in a towel. She needs to get in the bin. When will the ‘influencers’ learn?!