Life with the austins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she was engaged to another guy & talking about having babies with him the year she met & got engaged to dean too. Busy busy šŸ¤­
Hats off to them though at least theyā€™re still married now, do you think the next life event theyā€™ll do for content will be a vow renewal so they can have a wedding gifted to them šŸ˜
Whaaaaaat??! Any wonder his friends thought he was making a big mistake!

Did you see that dean posted on stories he face times with them from work on his break... šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ why?!
They're so bloody immature and codependent. Its nauseating.

Reactions: 1
The assumptions ā€˜I will never be sorry for being happy in my marriage!ā€™ Why is everything constantly reverted back to some secret person digging them out? I feel like Iā€™m watching two 5 year olds play house

Reactions: 3
The assumptions ā€˜I will never be sorry for being happy in my marriage!ā€™ Why is everything constantly reverted back to some secret person digging them out? I feel like Iā€™m watching two 5 year olds play house
Summed them up perfectly!

Oh my god!
The fb posts! The tattoos! Well well weā€™ll talk about two sides! She really is something else!

they are the worst tattoos Iā€™ve ever seen! Theyā€™re not even straight, probably did them on each other!

now we can see why they have no friends or family (except her mum)
I think Iā€™m a little bit scared or Megan šŸ˜±

Those assumptions. Thatā€™s really riveting material isnā€™t it. ā€œI think you are the best parents in the whole wide worldā€ ā€œI think you love your childrenā€ šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve never noticed actually how co dependent they are on each other, literally never meet up with friends or talk about seeing friends itā€™s literally Instagram ā€œfriendsā€ sad really
They donā€™t have any friends judging by those old posts. šŸ˜‚

Those assumptions. Thatā€™s really riveting material isnā€™t it. ā€œI think you are the best parents in the whole wide worldā€ ā€œI think you love your childrenā€ šŸ˜‚
Such riveting responses šŸ™„šŸ¤£
Shows the calibre of her followers..

Hahahhaa the ā€œI think you love your childrenā€ had me buckled. Wouldnā€™t put it past her to reply ā€œactually we donā€™t but theyā€™re a fantastic money making opportunityā€

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You forgot the word AD again Megan šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø seriously why are you so thick! It's not hard to follow the rules.

Note: Covered the baby's face as even though she is dead set on showing her children off on a public forum and not her own private page, thus putting them at risk of all sords of weirdos seeing them, it's not for me to post someone else's kid all over the web

Attachments

You forgot the word AD again Megan šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø seriously why are you so thick! It's not hard to follow the rules.

Note: Covered the baby's face as even though she is dead set on showing her children off on a public forum and not her own private page, thus putting them at risk of all sords of weirdos seeing them, it's not for me to post someone else's kid all over the web
ā€œBrand partnerā€ literally isnā€™t good enough! Need to be AD, then explain by saying gifted, previously gifted, part of an ongoing partnership, not gifted but we have worked together in the last year... whatever. Just saying bleeping AD!

7198ED2B-B68E-42AA-8C6F-87DA7C72AA17.jpeg

wise words from the man himself... itā€™s been a TREAT going through both their twitter accounts šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iā€™m sure some of the companies theyā€™ve worked/work with would be less than impressed to find out Dean and Meganā€™s true colours.
These need sending to the companies they work with! I wouldnt want to be associated with someone like him.

Todayā€™s stories from Megan ā€œsuch an interesting dayā€ they went for a drive, Hallie fell asleep, they had a picnic in the car then went on a field. šŸ˜‘ WOW. Riveting

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.