Life with the austins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally catching on with black out Tuesday at 4pm
when the day is almost over, you can tell it’s insincere and only to join in with everyone else 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You’re so right.. I’ve followed her since Blake was small and she’s never once moaned about him at all! Even though he was clearly a little monkey at preschool (not that she could admit that).
Blake had quite clearly been naughty she just couldn't cope with the fact someone said that about her little angel. She is going to wreck him if she kicks off every time he is punished at school. She even gave him treats and stuff because he was upset. I would have been like, I know you're upset but when you're naughty this is what happens. Tomorrow is a new day so learn and move on. And left it at that. Not treated him like he had been bullied and given him treats and babied him 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Finally catching on with black out Tuesday at 4pm
when the day is almost over, you can tell it’s insincere and only to join in with everyone else 😳
I thought this what’s the point just leave it ffs clearly doesn’t care so why act like you do and I can tell this cos otherwise you’d of posted a blank picture or kept off media completely but can’t help it

It was more important to her to post about the gifted breastfeeding cookies and take selfies, while sat in the hospital breastfeeding

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Thankfully I must have missed that one. The woman thrives on drama though so doesnt surprise me one bit.
I wonder how many "solo parenting" posts she will have tomorrow as Dean goes back to work 🙄
Just want to put it out there, it’s not solo parenting when the other parent comes back at night... I’ve done 94 days now with my 10 month old because of Covid19 keeping my husband away. She is utterly shameful.

The tags on the posts... #Jaundicebaby
What the duck is wrong with these 2 😳
They’re the dogs of society.

It’s actually so rude to say solo parenting when Dean is home every night. Pre-lockdown (and for some throughout) surely most families work as one parent looking after the children for most of the day during the week?
Why does she put that filter on that makes Dawson look yellow? He looks like a Simpson

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently she was engaged to another guy & talking about having babies with him the year she met & got engaged to dean too. Busy busy 🤭
Hats off to them though at least they’re still married now, do you think the next life event they’ll do for content will be a vow renewal so they can have a wedding gifted to them 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve never noticed actually how co dependent they are on each other, literally never meet up with friends or talk about seeing friends it’s literally Instagram “friends” sad really

This has absolutely made my day 🤣🤣

And this has topped it off hahahahahha
Absolute Jeremy Kyle candidacies right there. The lot of them. Next it’ll be, “yeah well, you never bought any of my animals on FarmVille and I had a chicken AND a tractor for sale. So yeah. Your loss innit and I never even like Kandy Krush neither so I don’t need dem crystallllls did a?!”
And there in lies the problem with scum that reproduce. At the rate of knots.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These posts on here today are fab 😂😂 talk about tryna reinvent yourself haha. Not so lovely is she 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.