Life with the austins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200613-205817_Instagram.jpg

Oh, thank God Dean's put a post up so, we know he loves her too! Its ok guys, we believe you love all your kids equally now. Some just bring in more dosh than others 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she not take her make up off at night? Ew
Also... “it’s always one of us that falls asleep first” ... well yes, that generally how it works, one person has to be the first to fall asleep unless nobody sleeps? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she not take her make up off at night? Ew
Also... “it’s always one of us that falls asleep first” ... well yes, that generally how it works, one person has to be the first to fall asleep unless nobody sleeps? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
She needs to give her face a good scrub never mind the carpets! Absolutely grim

Reactions: 2
Guys! I’ve cleaned my fridge and my kitchen windows today.. I didn’t update my instagram followers though 🤔

Why she felt the need to take an action shot of the rug doctor is beyond me! Like actually imagine her telling Dean to stop and pose whilst cleaning the chuffing carpet!! Maybe next time it will be a paid ad? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why she felt the need to take an action shot of the rug doctor is beyond me! Like actually imagine her telling Dean to stop and pose whilst cleaning the chuffing carpet!! Maybe next time it will be a paid ad? 😅
this x100, also the story she shared of someone’s fancy bath, I bet she’s after a company to gift her a posh new bathroom

Screenshot_20200615-162035_Instagram.jpg

Not even married 6 years yet 🙄 on the beg for a holiday or chatting nonsense for engagement? "We was thinking cruise or Maldives" cringe. The things you can afford when you sell your kids privacy! Bet the kids wont be going to the Maldives!

It sickens me. When we got married, we dreamt of a once in a lifetime holiday to celebrate 10 years. The reality? My husband is working his ass off supporting us, we have 2 kids, trying to save for a car as ours is on it's way out. We are sensible with our money but still live pay check to pay check. For our 10 year anniversary this year, I'm looking forward to a takeaway and a bottle of wine.
Those 2 lazy sods probably will get their dream holiday and it sickens me.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 154745
Not even married 6 years yet 🙄 on the beg for a holiday or chatting nonsense for engagement? "We was thinking cruise or Maldives" cringe. The things you can afford when you sell your kids privacy! Bet the kids wont be going to the Maldives!

It sickens me. When we got married, we dreamt of a once in a lifetime holiday to celebrate 10 years. The reality? My husband is working his ass off supporting us, we have 2 kids, trying to save for a car as ours is on it's way out. We are sensible with our money but still live pay check to pay check. For our 10 year anniversary this year, I'm looking forward to a takeaway and a bottle of wine.
Their Instagram life will probably be in the gutter by then.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 154745

They can’t afford that, that’s why they’re planning it five years in advance. They’re up to their eyeballs in debt.

Not cool Dean ... check out where the word ad is !! A couple of the stories you can see it but the a couple of stories it’s hidden.
723956AF-9311-4EA0-9985-8436863FB8B1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker here!

How f-ing crafty is he hiding the ads? What a snake.
Im disgusted at smyths to tbh!

Reactions: 3
I've honestly never seen a more ill looking family. I hope they all get gifted some supplements and fruit and veg soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've honestly never seen a more ill looking family. I hope they all get gifted some supplements and fruit and veg soon.
Omg I agree, i think hallie and blake always look like they're seriously deficient in something, which is strange considering all the vitamins she plugs 🥴

Reactions: 4
Omg I agree, i think hallie and blake always look like they're seriously deficient in something, which is strange considering all the vitamins she plugs 🥴
I bet the vitamin company loved having them advertising for them ... being poorly through pregnancy then having an early baby with prolonged jaundice ... I’m headed out to the shop right now to get mine!! 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.