Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Bit confusing how dean’s medication causes side effects so he can’t operate the machinery at work as it “KO’s” him, but he can drive everywhere with the kids in the car?

Surely if you’re that at risk you can’t operate machinery as you’re out of it you certainly shouldn’t be behind a wheel with your children in the car 😐😐

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Their content is beyond repetitive now 😴
Dean goes to tesco films his queue
Water fight cause they promote the water balloons
Bbq for dinner from Tesco films ketchup just so we know dean promotes for their cause you sure as hell won’t know by them marking ad
Megan feeds the baby 2828282 times
Baby sleeps 2828282 times in their gifted but not declared as gifted sleeping device
Then they go on their gifted but not declared as gifted bikes.

Day in day out😴😴 same mundane shite
Then when lockdowns over
They’ll go to the safari park for the 27272th time with their gifted passes 👍🏼 Probs get a Burger King too for the car shot they post 26 million times too

Can’t wait🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15

CelinaRoger

I can’t believe in those highlights she’s acting like she has any reason to be nervous about trying to conceive. Her children are all so close together. She’s very young as well so what age was she when she was trying to blake? 18 months (which I don’t believe) is nothing in the grand scale of TTC
Yeah I absolutely dont believe about it taking 18 months to conceive blake... I've scrolled back to the beginning of her insta and she got married in Sept 2014 at 18, and had blake in Feb 16... so she would have fallen pregnant in april ish 2015.... 7 months after she got married. If it took her 18m to conceive blake they would have been trying for a baby when meghan was 16 🥴

Also they only got together in august 2013 so hey must have supposedly been trying for a baby as soon as they got together 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Sara_M

VIP Member
The hair straightners aren’t a toy and yes they weren’t plugged in - this time! What about next time she wants to play with them and they are or they’ve just been unplugged and are still hot - idiot - I tell my kids things are hot or dangerous to touch even when I’m not using them so they never go near them
She could always pour them a G&T to help numb the pain?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
but hey! Least she can poach an egg!
“step 1: boil kettle” her followers must be thick as shit 🤣
ground breaking stuff. I couldn’t believe it 🤣

Thread title suggestion: Ran out of content so Deans on the sick, Meg the beg will teach you how to poach an egg.

• Haha
He said he couldn’t work not necessarily for the depression but claimed that it was because of side effects from the medication he was taking for depression that made him “KO” as they where extremely strong so he can’t be around the machinery.... but then he happily drives his kids around willy nilly,

All medications with severe side effects like that state “do not drive or operate machinery” but it seems in dean’s case he can just pick which is most convenient to him👍🏼

Sara_M

VIP Member
Why post that pic of him looking crap?! I definitely reckon it's to back up their claims so work can see. Also good for engagement too.
I honestly hate questioning someone's mental health but this pair have been pushing their luck where work is concerned, boasting about him taking time off, loving life barbecuing every day. He said himself they were going to sack him over it. Until, bingo!! The depression appears and no employer is going to dare question that.
If my husband was genuinely struggling and looking terrible, I most certainly would not be plastering his picture over the internet.

So, we know you read here, if he is struggling, take time away from social media. We dont need to see your breakfast, boobs or daily walks. Focus on your family and real life. Lean on extended family or friends, not "followers" for support and validation.
And grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Sara_M

VIP Member
I’ve just had a nosey at her page 👀 Christ does she not Pre read anything before posting?! The spelling, the awful grammar and the absolute lack of basic understanding of English 🙈🙈Especially in the latest post! Its actually embarrassing that brands see this. And why don’t they correct her (I thought brands Pre read what’s going to be posted?) Please for the love of god understand the difference between Your and you’re 🙈🙈
The "trust your instincts they are never rarely wrong" was my favourite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t wait for the riveting water fight content we have coming our way!
Let’s bingo the day

Some shit eggs
Water fight with them stupid water balloons
Meg pretending deans soaked her
A pano of the garden with petit biscuit on OR kygo happy now
Dawson in that tipi play gym
“Boobing”
Trip to tesco
Dean being BBQ king
A zoom in of some Tesco ketchup and mayo
A post on how they’ve had the most amazing day and it was just what they needed

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Sara_M

VIP Member
Doesn’t seem to be another Dad there so why has Dean had to tag along?! Could he of not just dropped her off? 🙈 they literally are never apart it’s strange, me and my hubby are close but I can see MY friends alone I don’t need him there... it baffles me 🙄
She cant blow her nose without Dean holding the tissue. Swear to god, this pair have such an unhealthy codependent relationship. It just strikes me as very immature. It's like teenagers in their first serious relationship. What does she think will happen if she does something without him? Someone will swoop in and steal him? Please😂😂!! Dont worry Meg, they'd soon give him back😂

• Haha

mammaK29

Chatty Member
Let’s bingo the day

Some shit eggs
Water fight with them stupid water balloons
Meg pretending deans soaked her
A pano of the garden with petit biscuit on OR kygo happy now
Dawson in that tipi play gym
“Boobing”
Trip to tesco
Dean being BBQ king
A zoom in of some Tesco ketchup and mayo
A post on how they’ve had the most amazing day and it was just what they needed
And if we’re really lucky an extremely!! Passive aggressive! Post! About how much they need family!! Time!! And how no one!!! Can stop that!! For! Them!

• Haha

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
He's put up a story saying

" its not hard to be nice, you don't know what your words are doing behind closed doors "

@Yorkshirewife
LOL here's a thought Dean (seen as you clearly read here) maybe when you were pretending to struggle to conceive just so you could gain engagement and freebies you should have spared a thought to those genuinely struggling.
If you don't like people having an opinion on the life you desperately put online make your profiles private and don't do shady shit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
do they have a normal pram for the baby? I only ever see him in the car seat, it’s absolutely the worse thing for baby so small :(

Insta987

And the baby is wearing the blanket which is unsafe! DO NOT ADD ANYTHING TO A CAR SEAT THAT ISN'T SOLD WITH THE CAR SEAT OR BY THE CAR SEAT MANUFACTURER AS A TESTED EXTRA. That blanket goes under the baby and inside the car seat. It's super unsafe. Even if they are being sold as crash safe you never add anything to a car seat. That blanket wasnt made by doona was it? So therefore it is not safe at all. What do you not get Megan? Why are you so dead set on putting your kids at risk? And as mentioned above it's far too hot for the blanket anyway, a light muslin will do if anything. This is not 'trolling this is seriously being worried about the welfare of your children. Please listen the the advice and make the changes required to keep your children safe.

• Heart