Life with the austins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she trying to make egg on toast a thing now 👀 like Rebecca Lamb owns banana bread?

Reactions: 1
She’s been very quiet. I wonder if there will be a ‘troll’ post to try and boost her following 🙄

Reactions: 2
She’s been very quiet. I wonder if there will be a ‘troll’ post to try and boost her following 🙄
They’ve both been hinting with “depression” posts
She’s going down post partum depression route now by looks of things, the #nicubaby tag must of reached it’s sell by date 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Her boring post about her watch. Imagine having that much of a boring life but you need to keep up appearences for the gram so put up such a bland post. duck me she's beige.

Reactions: 3
Both of their pages are snooze fests at the moment. Seriously lacking in any worthwhile content at all 😴

Well, we already knew she read here but, we have a Hallie-may post, after it being said on here that shes clearly all about the boys! So predictable!

Well, we already knew she read here but, we have a Hallie-may post, after it being said on here that shes clearly all about the boys! So predictable!
I’ve been waiting for it 😂 especially after her “my boys” story too the poor girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.