Life with the austins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said they took 18 months to conceive Blake so therefore struggled to conceive even though they conceived Hallie in 3 weeks or something like that. They have no idea what it's really like to struggle to conceive but play on the fact it took a while the 1st time despite it not the second time so knowing full well there are no issues for either of them on that front.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched the “TTC” highlight..... what the actual duck was that?!?! In the bathroom taking a test shaking and crying on their FIRST MONTH of trying, “I don’t know what I’ll do if it’s negative”. I honestly find this so disgusting towards couples that actually really struggle to get pregnant or can’t get pregnant. Was 100% for content (bad content at that) and to get freebies/ads. I never liked these guys anyway, just seem so desperate and annoying but i definitely don’t like them now.
Also, that red lipstick on dry cracked lips does not look great on her pale face.
Absolutely awful! And also to get a deal with vitabiotics alongside it, that was a really bad move from that company.
She’s probably not the best person to sell their product either, what with being poorly with meningitis and then being in labour for weeks (apparently) and then having Dawson early 🤷🏼‍♀️

I can’t believe in those highlights she’s acting like she has any reason to be nervous about trying to conceive. Her children are all so close together. She’s very young as well so what age was she when she was trying to blake? 18 months (which I don’t believe) is nothing in the grand scale of TTC

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe in those highlights she’s acting like she has any reason to be nervous about trying to conceive. Her children are all so close together. She’s very young as well so what age was she when she was trying to blake? 18 months (which I don’t believe) is nothing in the grand scale of TTC
Yeah I absolutely dont believe about it taking 18 months to conceive blake... I've scrolled back to the beginning of her insta and she got married in Sept 2014 at 18, and had blake in Feb 16... so she would have fallen pregnant in april ish 2015.... 7 months after she got married. If it took her 18m to conceive blake they would have been trying for a baby when meghan was 16 🥴

Also they only got together in august 2013 so hey must have supposedly been trying for a baby as soon as they got together 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah I absolutely dont believe about it taking 18 months to conceive blake... I've scrolled back to the beginning of her insta and she got married in Sept 2014 at 18, and had blake in Feb 16... so she would have fallen pregnant in april ish 2015.... 7 months after she got married. If it took her 18m to conceive blake they would have been trying for a baby when meghan was 16 🥴

Also they only got together in august 2013 so hey must have supposedly been trying for a baby as soon as they got together 🤣
Love that detective work 🤣🤣

I must say, watching Dawson sleep is giving me heart palpitations! In a sleepy head which isn’t deemed safe for unsupervised sleep with a Muslin over the top of that, then in that swaddle thing (which IMO looks horrendous) I assume he’s clothed as well and then a cellular blanket over the top of that! I’m bleeping sweating at night at the moment 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I must say, watching Dawson sleep is giving me heart palpitations! In a sleepy head which isn’t deemed safe for unsupervised sleep with a Muslin over the top of that, then in that swaddle thing (which IMO looks horrendous) I assume he’s clothed as well and then a cellular blanket over the top of that! I’m bleeping sweating at night at the moment 🤯
Its like they've no idea how to parent safely. Baffling.

I HATE that they promote so much unsafe advice. They need to stop using the swaddle, it’s advised to stop using as 8 weeks because they could learn to roll at any point! And that bloody sleepyhead is so unsafe, keeping Dawson in the car seat for hours... disgraceful.

Reactions: 1
She just shared this post. So by not addressing the obvious issues we have raised of safety, and clear favouritism of her children she obviously thinks she’s ‘rendering’ us ‘powerless’ 🤣. Not to mention the appalling labelling of her sponsored or paid posts..
799DEE11-CAB4-457F-B921-B1B3CFE280CD.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She just shared this post. So by not addressing the obvious issues we have raised of safety, and clear favouritism of her children she obviously thinks she’s ‘rendering’ us ‘powerless’ 🤣. Not to mention the appalling labelling of her sponsored or paid posts.. View attachment 143144
Happy people are not nasty people... Nope the austins are just unsafe people. Desperate people. Deluded people. Work shy people. Need I go on lol.

Reactions: 5
Great to see Megan is joining in with blackout Tuesday - 90% of my feed is muted and there’s her post that has no point at all (again just the boys)

Great to see Megan is joining in with blackout Tuesday - 90% of my feed is muted and there’s her post that has no point at all (again just the boys)
I thought the same thing 😳 she’s obviously seen it it’s everywhere, as an influencer not to use your platform in situations like this is uncalled for

I thought the same thing 😳 she’s obviously seen it it’s everywhere, as an influencer not to use your platform in situations like this is uncalled for
Another example of why she won't ever become the influencer she inspires to be! Thick as duck and only in things for what she can get out of them.

Black out tuesday not for Megan. No guys I'll just whack my boob out again for the world and ignore all issues going on around me and make everything about me again 🤦‍♀️

I am pro breast feeding and have no issues at all with people doing it in public in the slightest. It's completely natural and should be encouraged and not hidden away in public but you do not need to post pictures of your boob out ALL the time!

It won’t be just us thinking it either.. It’s so noticeable. She’s been like it for a while now, since before Dawson was born.
The rant about Hallie-May the other day too, she is 2 😳 they scream, they cry, they push boundaries. She’s learning her place in the world and testing how far she can go. I don’t think I’ve ever heard her talk about Blake so publicly in the same way!

Black out tuesday not for Megan. No guys I'll just whack my boob out again for the world and ignore all issues going on around me and make everything about me again 🤦‍♀️

I am pro breast feeding and have no issues at all with people doing it in public in the slightest. It's completely natural and should be encouraged and not hidden away in public but you do not need to post pictures of your boob out ALL the time!
She probably thinks breastfeeding is a personality trait.

The rant about Hallie-May the other day too, she is 2 😳 they scream, they cry, they push boundaries. She’s learning her place in the world and testing how far she can go. I don’t think I’ve ever heard her talk about Blake so publicly in the same way!
You’re so right.. I’ve followed her since Blake was small and she’s never once moaned about him at all! Even though he was clearly a little monkey at preschool (not that she could admit that).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.